Forum

Forum

AC/DC - 1979-07-21 - Oakland, CA (DVDfull pro-shot)

Angus.Rocker@gmx.de
Member #358

Num Posts: 21

http://theultimatebootlegexperience2.blogspot.com/2011/08/acdc-1979-07-21-oakland-ca-dvdfull-pro.html all camera angles!!!
esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

AAAHHH!!! EPIC FIND!!! ive only seen the CR@pppy vertion Quality before. Someone make it Downloadable please!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ Links are provided on the webpage, so you can download it there. I tried them, they work ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I love how the person who posted that on the blog used my youtube video as a sample of the video quality :D lol score one for nitroangus :) Great show, everyone should have it.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ That sucks Flick, not crediting the owner of the vid. BTW, nice work on the other vids you have on your Youtube page, especially 'Live In Eighty-Five'. Very nice audio quality!!
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

You are the man Flick and I got it originally from you some time ago. People need to give some fucking credit where credit is due!!!! Keep up the great work brother.
OleBrumm
Member #20,528

Num Posts: 65

There is just a txt-file to download on all three sites. (1,43 KB) Or am i wrong?
rhece6
Member #2,168

Num Posts: 380

The links would probably be within that .txt file I'd say. You would need to download multiple parts if this is a 3.8GB DVD
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

@ Olebrumm, Links are in the file you click on to download. There are more than 3, about 5 or 6 I believe and you can choose from 3 different mirror links such as Fileserve or Rapidshare.
HighVoltage
Member #74

Num Posts: 164

GREAT! thanks a bunch for the info!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.