Forum

Forum

Look Mum another ebay idiot!

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SS-AC-DC-If-You-Want-Blood-JAPAN-1st-Press-CD-32XD-/120756131739?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item1c1da0579b View it before it goes away.Even if you cut one and go to 94$ it's still very expensive. I bet if i inquire he will tell me that it has a sticker up front and that makes it extremely rare.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Yikes, that is pricey!! If only more people would check to see if these are legit by coming here and asking the great collectors like the 'King of Sapila', NP, BN, etc. they might save $$, in some cases LOTS of $$$ on fakes. I know I would ask the great folks here before purchasing on Ebay, in fact I try to stay away from there and purchase from someone who indeed has the item and also has a legit copy. I have been burned on hundreds of dollars in the past (not on an AC/DC item) on Ebay, but I guess that is my mistake for not doing any research and taking it for granted that it is the real deal. Sometimes though without knowledge of a site like this or lack of resources, one just takes a chance. I know I am more cautious after my bad experience.
sapator
Member #210

I've been burned on ebay Asian usb memory stick.It said 8gb on the stick and it was 4gb.The funny stuff was that it was identified on the computer as an 8gb storage stick but when i tried to write over 4gb it messed up all the data.
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

yeah im gunna say paying that for a CD, i think id have problems, but i dont know how rare that really is so i cant really say much
sapator
Member #210

It's worth 40-60$ tops.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.