Forum

Forum

looking for BIB - Fly live shows, best quality

BedlamInToronto
Member #25,470

Num Posts: 15

hi, guys. i'm new here and it's like i've stumbled across a gold mine. while i love all eras of AC/DC, early 80s is my fave. to find live stuff here with Brian's shriek still intact is amazing. anways, i have the Melbourne and Tokyo and 81 Detroit Cobo Hall. in particular, i'd like the best quality Largo show (audio & video if possible) and the Detroit show that was video taped in 83. any other good-sounding shows would be appreciated, from the Back tour till maybe around the Who Made Who tour. i kinda feel like around BUYV is when Brian's voice started to noticeably decline. if you could point me to any links, great. even if you don't have those links, if you could name the top shows i should be looking for, that would be awesome. thanks a millions from a huge fan for the last 30 years.
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

Welcome ! in the section specials, there is a list (created by Nate) of all soundboard audios and pro shots videos. From the period that you are looking for: October 3, 1980 - Rochester, NY - Audio February 5, 1981 - Tokyo, Japan - Video February 23, 1981 - Sydney, Australia - Video August 22, 1981 - Donington, England - Video December 17, 1981 - Rochester, NY - Audio December 20, 1981 - Landover, MD - Audio & Video December 21, 1981 - Landover, MD - Audio & Video December 6, 1982 - Brussels, Belgium - Audio October 30, 1983 - Houston, TX - Video November 17, 1983 - Detroit, MI - Video November 18, 1983 - Detroit, MI - Audio & Video December 12, 1983 - Landover, MD - Video August 18, 1984 - Donington, England - Video January 15, 1985 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil January 19, 1985 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil October 11, 1985 - Austin, TX - Audio October 12, 1985 - Dallas, TX - Audio
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Welcome Bedlam and like me, I am a big fan of the 80's material up until Who Made Who, although I also like Bon's material, especially HTH and LTBR. Here are some links to get you started if you cannot find material here, although Nate has some good stuff here as Fred mentioned. HouseofBootlegs.net http://z10.invisionfree.com/Black_Ice_Bootlegs/ http://vivalesbootlegs.blogspot.com/search/label/AC-DC Enjoy and cheers ;)
BedlamInToronto
Member #25,470

thanks, guys, much appreciated. Fred, i'm not totally clear: "in the section specials, there is a list (created by Nate) of all soundboard audios and pro shots videos." i can't find a "specials" section. can you help me out with where to go please? many thanks.
BedlamInToronto
Member #25,470

ah, just found the Specials section. cheers.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.