Forum

Forum

What's up?

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Hi guys! Work is slowed me down these past couple of months, but I thought I would take the time to say hello again. In addition to my return, I posted some clips of the Rock Goes to College show I recorded off VH1 Classic some months ago. Enjoy them :) Live Wire: Problem Child: Sin City: Bad Boy Boogie: Whole Lotta Rosie: Rocker: Let There Be Rock: Note the message at 3:20 on LTBR (not recommended for the swearing-intolerant.) Apart from other things, hope I didn't miss anything special or worth sharing around here. \m/ Rock on \m/ The Doc :)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Was watching these on from my youtube subscription. Great quality man, any chance you could send the DVD files my way? Would appreciate it greatly :) -Cheers/welcome back
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Sorry flick. Couldn't find a site that allows uploads up to 3 gigs (the RGTC DVD folder is 2.73 GB.) Maybe you'd like to do a DVD trade? PM me if you're interested and I'll send you a link to my tradelist :) Cheers, The Doc
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Damn,lol Nah that's ok man, I suppose If I look hard enough I can find another upgraded copy. I've never traded before/don't honestly have any "bootleg" DVD's other than those I've burned my self. Appreciate the offer though man :) Will keep it in mind should I ever start.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

EPIC QUALITY!!!This is my favorite concert that they did with Bon, that is pro shot
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

It's great,but I think Glasgow takes the cake for me as far as Pro Shot goes. With Paris '79 and Golders Green '77 coming in for 2nd and 3rd. All 3 are epic!!! This show is good (who am I kidding, fucking fantastic.) too though.
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

One of my favorite parts of this show is when they cut off the introduction guy with Problem Child and Bon yells "Thank you Peter!" It's kinda funny haha
RockerBon
Member #10,015

Num Posts: 57

This is a great show I first recorded off of NJ public TV in 1981 with no commercials it has the complete version of LTBR but with a 20 second voice over. I agree with you Flick, Glasgow is the best with Bon so much energy with Bon & Angus wish we had the complete video. Countdown in Holland 1979 is a favorite of mine would love to have that whole video.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ Isn't there a COMPLETE video or audio link out there with the Glasgow concert? I think Ranger Rock is a complete boot along with Lift Off (however Lift Off quality varies), but was hoping the concert with same quality and not mixed tracks from various sources is available. If anyone has a link, please PM me ;)
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

The thing I like about this show is just how they are with true fans at the this show and everyone is enjoying themselves. Also how they are just so close to the fans everyone can just touch Bon. Glasgow and Golders Green is definitely 2nd and 3rd.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.