Forum

Forum

1979-Jun-12 - Maseey Hall, Toronto, Canada - DVD

Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

Most of you have this video but maybe someone don't and it's a rare recording that all fans must have. AC/DC Jun 12, 1979 Massey Hall, Toronto, ON, Canada DVD 1) Bad Boy Boogie (incomplete) 2) The Jack 3) Whole Lotta Rosie 4) Rocker 5) Dog Eat Dog 40 min NTSC 352x480 MPEG-2 4:3 completists only Info taken from acdc-videos: Video is single cam, amateur, shot from extreme stage left, upper deck of the arena. Video is poor, audio is fair. Heavy interference. http://www.acdc-videos.com/acdc-videos-bootlegs.php?year=1979&sid=573&angle=222 Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?q6alr6a3qh667
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I have this one and enjoy watching it again ;) I know BedlamInToronto will cherish this!!
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

Thank you Cabezon, love the Bon Scott stuff. I am Bon Scott addicted always want more stuffff
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Love Bon Scott stuff, the more the better.I wish their were more recordings like this. How many audience video shot shows are there of Bon?This and the one of them in Wembley, I think 1979 are the only two I have seen.If there are more please tell me.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ Word
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

there was also this that i dont know how common this version is, but i used to have this clip in horrible quality and someone upped it in beautiful picture
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Someone found the Oakland show on Wolfe Gang's Vault then sent Nate the link. Nate posted it to us all then we proceeded to rip it from Wolfe Gang's site. Now it's all over the place in awesome quality,freakin' awesome find to the guy that tipped nate off.I Salute you dude. *and the video above is from my channel :D lol
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

haha wow i didnt even look at the uploader, duh derp
BedlamInToronto
Member #25,470

Num Posts: 15

will check this out... right now i'm scouring the site for early 80s stuff (my fave era) but i do love the Bon stuff to and when i saw Toronto, this caught my eye. i'm a bootleg newbie so it's new to me. i'm also a poet, but i digress. thanks a million!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

This website introduced me to bootlegs aswell Bedlam. I didn't know anything about them and I never even know this many AC/DC Live Recordings existed until I discovered this site
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

flick that show has been on wolf gang for probly 2 years

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.