Forum

Forum

Bon Scott Movie in the Works

BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

a movie about Bon's time in AC/DC is in early stages of development. being funded by the Australian government. http://www.rttnews.com/Content/EntertainmentNews.aspx?Section=2&Id=1677096&SM=1
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I heard about this and I'm really excited about it.I just want to know if it's going to be a documentary or an actual movie with an actor playing Bon.
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

it's a movie with actors
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Hopefully they use some real footage, I hate actor biographies since a TRUE biography IMHO portrays video, photos, etc. of the original person. Nice idea and I would watch it once but that would be it.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

It's not a Sony project so we give our support,kisses,cuddling and love to the Aussie people.Of course if you fuck this up, you will DIE!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

lol, I just hope it is released in the US
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Angus, if not just hit up Sapator and I am sure he will provide you with a pirate link when available ;)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Ye no problem on that, i mean i am not sure that i will try to view this one but if you are in need of a link i will try and find something for you.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Same here, not really interested but if it makes it here, I might view it but won't lose any sleep over it.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.