Forum

Forum

Moneyball - Moneytalks

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

So this new movie coming out soon, Moneyball, has Brad Pitt, blahblahblahblahblah, its a baseball movie, but the trailer features Moneytalks. Just another movie with AC/DC music, just thought I'd share it :P
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Noticed it the other day,lol Nice hearing some 'DC on tv, even if it's for some stupid film :D
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I'm pretty sure all of you heard If You Want Blood on Final Destination 5
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Now that you mention it i was in my vacation house by the beach and i show the trailer but the particular TV lose the sound and bring it back after 2-3 seconds so i was hearing something and i knew i knew it :P and then i heart you got iiiiitttttt.So i was so happy oww, flowers, fanny faces, joy, love love love.I got out to the street and told all my friends.Then we had a big feast to celebrate this occasion and we drunk nectar and ate ambrosia! Thankfully the "movie" is by Warner so we won't see a Final destination 5 AC/DC tour pack with 2 songs from DC and 15 techno ones.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

There has been a lot of AC/DC music being played in commercials nowadays. I rented a dvd over the weekend and during one of the previews 'Back In Black' was playing. There is another new movie, a cartoon I believe, with HTH playing in the background. I could not believe it!! The word HELL being used in a cartoon!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

It depends of the cartoon.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Wish I could remember, not a cartoon buff but heard HTH on the commercial and by the time I got my drunk arse off the computer chair in the other room, it ended, so I did not get the name of it. Would be something if it was a Pixar/Disney flick which is why I said YES jokingly since they are normally cautious in what they display to little uns!!
esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

Believe it or not ive been waitng for the "money ball" movie for qabbout 3 years now. The oakland A's are my 4ht favorite team (though right now they SUCK) and i simply put this as one of my favorite moments in baseball history. The movie looks like its good quality and the fact that they put AC/DC in the comertials is even better.' YAGADDAFIREYAGUN!
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

in the film sex drive, the intro to lets get it up was played quite a few times through the beginning of the movie

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.