Forum

Forum

AC/DC French boxset unknown.

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Right i have in my collection a Coffret boxset that is named AC/DC Vol.1 Coffret 3 cd.It is actually made in Germany by Warner but released by CARRERE France. The #reg num= CA 884 --- 7567-92311-2 . Now there is no info anywhere to be found for this one, the 3cd's are the standard german that became french releases non digi remastered and they are For Those,Let There and Dirty. Probably shit rare but it's one of those oddballs i happen to find when i re-arrange my cd's. I can provide a photo if that could help someone more.
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Doubt I help you out Sap if you're unsure of it, but I'd love to see a few pics of it if you get the chance.
sapator
Member #210

Yeah it's difficult because CARRERE did a few releases on DC and closed as a company.Ok since you ask i'll post them in a few minutes,just have to put a sap logo because i don't wanna see something of mine on ebay for sell,again.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

This sounds like something SUPER rare Sap. Looking forward to the pics and very wise you are putting your logo on them. Hard to sell an "invisible" item on Ebay then as I have seen some do!!
sapator
Member #210

Front: Back:
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Thanks Sap, can safely say I've never seen that one before.
sapator
Member #210

You're welcome Nate. That is good for it's rarity and bad for it's identification i guess :) Thanks Shakedown :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Very interesting and I have never even seen anything on Ebay like this. Thanks Sap for letting us see this ;)
hitec123
Member #5,413

Num Posts: 3

Hey man, I got this rare French box set as well and you're the first guy I've come across on the net that's mentioned it as I've searched everywhere 4 info about it b ut couldn't find a thing. Anyway just wanted to let U guys know. Oh I've also got a 5 CD black thin cardboard cover box set that I've also never seen anywhere else called - "The Bon Scott Years" - with obviously Bon's 5 studio albums. It's a german release.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.