Forum

Forum

any good boards for rare film soundtracks?

imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

hey guys, anyone know any good forums or boards or any site in general where i can download/share/trade hard to find movie soundtracks, im a big big cinema buff and film major that loves the music that comes from movies, but sometimes the soundtrack is rather hard to locate, or is sometimes only bootlegs. (a concrete example are the tracks on irvine overdrive, to get all the instrumentals from maximum overdrive on a bootleg since never releaed officially) any help here would be great. though this is a longshot, but if anyone has the soundtracks to the movies Big Bully (1996) starring Rick Moranis The Foot Fist Way (2006) starring Danny McBride let me know, thanks alot guys
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Imma, try at Amazon.com for "The Foot Fist Way". You can buy the MP3 download songs: http://www.amazon.com/The-Foot-Fist-Way/dp/B001AN10MS As far as "Big Bully", try Googling "Big Bully soundtrack" and there are some sites which carry the soundtrack, although not sure how legit they are. Not sure if you want torrent files or to purchase the actual cd itself. PM me if you want Megaupload or Rapidshare files of these since it is official material. One site I used to frequent for soundtracks is "Final Fantasy Shrine" in the Forum section of the site. It is a video game/movie soundtrack site and somewhere there is a forum for soundtracks with many rare and hard to find soundtracks. I believe it is called this , been awhile and I no longer have it bookmarked so don't hold me to the title of the site, but pretty sure the words "Fantasy" and "Shrine" were in it. Hope this helps ;)
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

actually a current memer of ffshrines, thank you though it is a highly recommended site
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

sent one, thanks shakedown
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

any other help is more than welcome

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.