Forum

Forum

AC/DC Update

HAWKSACDC1
Member #23,801

Num Posts: 61

Has anybody heard what AC/DC is planning to do, like an album, tour etc.? The last thing I heard was that it was rumored that they was gonna do a 2013 tour for their 40th anniversary. PS- If I've missed them announcing anything its because I haven't been on this site for a while.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Pretty much that: a tour and album from what I have read ;)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

But as you said it's rumored and it's mot confirmed.
gregv01
Member #10,263

Num Posts: 26

I'm thinking not. It takes them too long to be on the same continent let alone write record mix produce an album. i really doubt they would tour without somthing in the can first.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I don't think they need a new album...Even though I would love a new one, personally I want them to play more songs they haven't played in ages like Bedlam in Belgium, Rocker, Sin City, and Riff Raff.I wonder what Walk All Over You would be like with Brian
ACDC1999
Member #24,781

Num Posts: 11

i agree with angusrudd i would lovea new album but they dont need it they should play older songs, its been forever since they played livewire even though brian screwed it up but they should ply tht one and they should do walk all over you
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ Yeah, I agree also because to me a new album probably would sound similar to 'Black Ice' which we do not need. I would rather have them go on tour and play older songs which were never played before or those which have not been played for awhile like 'Livewire' and 'Touch Too Much'. However, if they did release a new album I still would get it, but prefer older material instead.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.