Forum

Forum

Coca Cola planet live radio broadcast

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Hi, i've been asked several times in the past for this one but i was either very busy or i was forgetting it.doctoracdc72 rang the bell again so i have finally managed to do a full mp3 320kb rip. Nate i have send you a pm on the account of this is ok to post on the site,please confirm this one either here or on a private email so we can get things going. If it's not ok i guess you must pm me.I haven't uploaded it yet but i suppose megaupload would be ok? The CD for those of you that don't know, contains the No Bull Madrid show but it also have 2 interviews of one minute each.I presume this has never being surfaced in full because it's the rarest radio broadcast ever on AC/DC.So Nate let me know. P.S. Now this is another subject but i'm in the middle of something VERY BIG for the cd collecting community.If i finally manage to do the deal then i'll contact Nate for something unique that this site may host on item of the day.I won't say much because i haven't finalized the deal so for now just ignore this one.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

sounds awesome Sapator, cannot wait to hear the 2 interviews even if they are short :) maybe this could be october's botm?!!!
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

Sounds cool! Good luck in a deal mate
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Got your messages Sap, will get caught up tomorrow morning and send my thoughts. Was offline most of yesterday & today, so I'll read through everything when I have a few minutes.
sapator
Member #210

Take your time, i won't be home for 1-2 days, going for a swim cuz the weather is great here.
AngusIsTheGodOfRock
Member #25,496

Num Posts: 9

Sounds like a great one! Can't wait for it :)
sapator
Member #210

Get it while hot! https://rapidshare.com/files/101468268/COCA_COLA_PLANET_LIVE.zip
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Listening to Let There Be Rock right now and it sounds fucking fantastic! Thank you so much sap =D
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Very nice Sap, thanks again man ;)
sapator
Member #210

No problem.If anyone has a clue about the interviews origin he can enlighten us.
gregv01
Member #10,263

Num Posts: 26

Thanks Sap! I've been a fan of your posts for years. This is a great find!
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

thanks Sap for sharing this rare cd and the interviews. mike
fred8a
Member #1,362

Num Posts: 49

Many thanks for sharing!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.