Forum

Forum

Hello from Seattle!

AngusIsTheGodOfRock
Member #25,496

Num Posts: 9

Hey guys! I'm Eric. doctoracdc72 told me there's this great site I should sign up for (this one) so I decided to check it out. BTW, he's my uncle in real life :) I went to both AC/DC shows at the T-dome on the Black Ice tour with my folks and we had a great time! Great to be here with fellow fans :)
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Glad you could make it Eric! Hope you have fun here ;)
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Hi Eric Thanks for joining. I try to keep things in order & up to date here, but that doesn't always happen as planned. Feel free to contribute any way you want on the site. Nate
AngusIsTheGodOfRock
Member #25,496

Num Posts: 9

Thanks Nate :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Welcome , great site full of interesting material, so hope you enjoy your stay ;) Scott
shmangus
Member #15,010

Num Posts: 65

Welcome Eric! Hope you enjoy it here! I am in Bremerton and it is nice to see another local fan here. I went to both Tacoma shows as well. Tell doctoracdc72 (your undle) I said hello!
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

welcome to the riff raff my friend, names bill, everyone refers to me oviously imma_rocker, ive been on this board for about 7 years, great place to get ur fix
esau31
Member #23,140

Num Posts: 284

Wazzup Eric. Nice to see good young fans (like so) in the site. Nate does a grate job keepin this site awsome so i can tell you it's good quality fan reasource. Id like to see you coment on some of my upcoming threads to get a point of vew from people such as yourself. YAGADDAFIREYAGUN!
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

welcome to this awesome site. enjoy keep on rockin!!!!!!!!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.