Forum

Forum

a website request that would be helpful

BedlamInToronto
Member #25,470

Num Posts: 15

hi. not sure how doable this is, but on other sites i really appreciate being able to see a history of my posts so i can find the latest threads really easily. right now i'm searching for a thread i was on yesterday and can't find it. a bit maddening. perhaps this exists, or a workaround, but i'm too blind to see it. anyways, if this is easy to implement, a "recent posts" feature, it would be great. thanks!
BedlamInToronto
Member #25,470

Num Posts: 15

kinda figured out a workaround: change listing to "Most Recent Reply." not 100% as easy, but it helped me find the thread in question. still would appreciate a "recent posts" if easily doable. cheers.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Try this Bedlam, there was a thread similiar to yours about this: http://acdc-bootlegs.com/forum/?messageid=19869
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

There is a spot on the bottom of the home page that lists the recent posts & replies, but it is limited to 10. Do you mean something similar to this, but tied to what you have viewed or replied to yourself?
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

"a history of my posts so i can find the latest threads really easily." Nate, I believe he is inquiring about his posts, not just the top 10 recent posts in general. I too find this frustrating at times, especially if you have a question on a subject and your thread gets bumped off the list making it difficult too find to see if a reply was posted.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.