Forum

Forum

ACDC Estadio San Mames, BILBAO SPAIN JUNE 28 2010 wav

musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

ACDC Estadio San Mames, BILBAO SPAIN JUNE 28 2010 Nate i think its listenable . its .wav last show black ice tour download folder here: http://www.megaupload.com/?f=AW2K82T7 June 28, 2010 -- Estadio San Mames, Bilbao, Spain Set List: 1) Rock n Roll Train 2) Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be 3) Back in Black 4) Big Jack 5) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 6) Shot Down in Flames 7) Thunderstruck 8) Black Ice 9) The Jack 10) Hells Bells 11) Shoot to Thrill 12) War Machine 13) High Voltage 14) You Shook Me All Night Long 15) TNT 16) Whole Lotta Rosie 17) Let There Be Rock 18) Angus solo 19) Highway to Hell 20) For Those About to Rock shot down in flames is poor but yo can listen to it. angus aolo is grabbled on the last 40 seconds but good till then. black ice and big jack poor but you can listen its uploading at megaupload
Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

Thanks Is this the youtube rips (all track have a different source) that appears some time ago?
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

nope its not
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Musicdreams, Are you sure this is a different source? I think that it is probably the shared version that we all have which are from various youtube videos. Here are the details>>> Date: June 28, 2010 Location: Campo de San Mamés, Bilbao, Spain Bootleg Title: Bilbao Machine Complete: Incomplete Quality: GOOD Length: 105 Mins Number of Songs: 20 1) Rock 'N Roll Train 2) Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be 3) Back in Black 4) Big Jack 5) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 6) Shot Down in Flames 7) Thunderstruck 8) Black Ice 9) The Jack 10) Hells Bells 11) Shoot to Thrill 12) War Machine 13) High Voltage 14) You Shook Me All Night Long 15) T.N.T. 16) Whole Lotta Rosie 17) Let There Be Rock 18) Highway to Hell 19) For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) NOTE*** This is not an official bootleg or bootleg cover. The songs are from various sources and the cover is fanmade. This file was created on July 10, 2010. Also... Black Ice is not complete, while Shot Down In Flames and Big Jack are not the best quality. The small Let There Be Rock track is just a higher quality of Angus' solo.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I was thinking the same as Cabezon + acdc74 of this since I have this and it sounds similar. I believe this one is made from Youtube vids. You can say its not, but I compared mine to this and it sounds identical.
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

i did not get them from youtube but the people i got them from may have got them off youtube and all i was doing was get a better version of the show. but the black ice that i had is complete thanks for listening
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Anyone have a new link for this or can upload this one for me? I was going to snatch YT videos and convert them, but 'Black Ice' I cannot find and 'Big Jack' is shorter in length than the one I found on YT. If anyone can help, thanks ;)
Big Jack
Member #25,585

Num Posts: 410

Someone upload it please! Would also love to hear that one! :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Darn, last show of the Black Ice tour and no one has this??
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

i only have it in full hd camera capture 1080p 10.4 gigs
machicouli
Member #26,023

Num Posts: 14

Thanks to musicdreams7999 for sharing.
Arakin79
Member #26,706

Num Posts: 3

Hi!!

Is it possible to upload this boot again? I would love to have it because I was there!!

Thanks,

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.