Forum

Forum

Instrumental??

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Hey everyone, first of all, thanks Nate for the awesome BOTM, and I hope all is going well. I was wondering though if there is an instrumental version of the (Collectors Mix) of the song Who Made Who, not D.T./Chase The Ace or the other ones from Maximum Overdrive. An instrumental of Who Made Who... Does anyone know if there's one out there??
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ Good question Hells, I too am looking for instrumentals other than the previously released ones like the ones on 'Irvine Overdrive'. I know in the film 'For Those About To Rock' has the beginning without lyrics and I would love to get this one also. This is playing when the guys are going down through the tunnel and escaping. @ Nate, thanks much for the new BOTM and Newsletter! I came home from work and what a way to finish off the day with some new fantastic items from a great site. Love the Nutcracker volumes, now I have a better quality rip than the ones I had before ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

@ Hells, I am working with a guy I know on seeing if he can rip me the music from my copy of 'Maximum Overdrive' dvd. I know there are rips of soundtracks out there and it can be done, not sure why this one was never ripped before. I will have to pay a pretty penny to have him do this, but if everything goes as planned and IF (I stress IF) he can do it, I will share it here, but only via PM since I am not sure about copyright issues. Will keep you informed ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

I can rip stuff from the DVD, all I need are the .vob files. I have an excellent rip I downloaded though,that is in .flac, if you'd like, Doesn't have the version of For Those though (I wish it did...) It's where I got this version of You Shook Me from the end credits...
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ That would be great Flick! I loved this version you did and how it is tuned to the album version, unlke in the film where it sounds sped up, do not know why they did this.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Yeah thanks flick!! By the way, can you send me a link for the .flac of that?? That would be awesome you guys! Thanks a lot!!!!
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

thanks for this version flick
Sonic32
Member #23,697

Num Posts: 71

Could you send me a link too, Flick?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Ok, so I just finished uploading the songs I have: Tracklisting: 1.Shake Your Foundations (Short Remix) 2.D.T. (Movie Version) 3.Death City (Instrumental) 4.Hells Bells (Short Remix) 5.Contre Attack (Instrumental) 6.Bad Boy (Instrumental) 7.D.T. (Intro. Unreleased Movie Version) 8.You Shook Me All Night Long (Short Remix) __________________________________________________ These were taken from my lossless copy of the bootleg "Rare and Greatest" which includes various tracks from the bands career. A few songs are missing though, the version of For Those About To Rock was not included,and Chase The Ace wasn't either, so I can't help you guys there. If and when I get my own physical copy of the DVD, (I will get it one day)I'll do my own rip of all the songs featured. PM me for the link,as it is official, -Cheers :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

"I have an excellent rip I downloaded though,that is in .flac, if you'd like," Flick, I have these tracks you sent me which are from the Rare + Greatest boot. I thought you meant you had the whole rip from the dvd. I was hoping to get the dvd rip. Thanks anyways Scott
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Yes, I stated that I did not have all the tracks, and they are indeed from Rare and Greatest. Sorry to have confused you,however I shall try to track down the rest and or a copy of the DVD.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ No problem Flick, great to hear these again and I have a program I installed on my PC and will try and rip the dvd myself since my friend is running into problems as I mentioned to you earlier (I sent a PM to you a little while ago alos on this). F For those here who want the COMPLETE audio rip from the 'Maximum Overdrive' film, stay tuned. There may be something in the works I am trying to get, if not maybe Flick can guide me through everything. I know many like myself have wanted the complete score with the music from the film which was awesome, so hopefully with fingers crossed tightly this will work. Nothing guaranteed, but will do everything possible to achieve this. Thanks Scott

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.