Forum

Forum

Looking for the Phoenix 2000 soundboard

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone might have the complete soundboard recording. I accidentally lost my copy. I'd prefer if it was lossless (FLAC, WAV, etc.) if not, then 320 kbps CBR MP3. PM me if you have it cause Safe in New York City from that show was released officially on Backtracks. Thanks, Jim :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Great thread Jim, I also would like a soundboard of this so if someone could PM me a link also. I have the FM Broadcast + 'Shooting From The Hip' versions of this show, but would like a complete soundboard recording of this show. Thanks Scott
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

From what I remember, there isn't a complete soundboard recording from this show. It started as a radio broadcast and they cut 3 songs from the show, Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be, Bad Boy Boogie & The Jack. To my knowledge, these three tracks haven't surfaced.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Nate, I believe they did surface on 'Sun Devils' boot because I have this one, but they are an audience recording. See here: http://www.badboyboogie.de/bootlegs/1410.html
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Yep, I've got that one. Was just saying that the soundboard versions of those songs had not surfaced.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Gotcha ;)
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

I have the audience vid from this show and it has soundboard audio mixed in with the original audio from the vid so I'll rip that instead. I forgot I even had that :P
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

By the way, this show can be found in lossless flac over at House Of Bootlegs, that's where I got my copy :) Check it out peoples,lol
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Thanks Flick, heard a lot about this site so will have to check it out and sign up ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

It is a great place, not only for AC/DC either, TONS of great bands. I love and use it all the time for downloading and sharing, it's awesome lol
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

If it has been released on a US radio show and you know the exact show and broadcasting station, i may have it on the original source.
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

in lossless http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OXYGGEWM
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Really Sap? That sounds awesome, any chance you could float a copy my way?:)
sapator
Member #210

Ye really flick. I don't know where i have stashed it but looking on the internet for the radio shows i'm positive the source of the boot, lossless or not is from this one: ALBUM NETWORK: AMERICA WEST ARENA - PHOENIX 2000. I know i have this because it's shit rare to find original and i remembered the rare ones.I just don't know where in the house but i'll find it. Now i remember it is on 2 cd's but the question is what would be the difference from the link jessestorozuk posted besides the radio commercials.I'm almost sure it doesn't have a DC interview so is it really worth the effort?And it will be on mp3 cuz clearly i can't upload 1Gb. Now what i can do is 2 things.Download the jessestorozuk link and compare it and also find the damn cd's and see if they have the missing tracks in them.If they do have them,that i doubt it if the boot is from the source, i would expect some broads in the house, preferably blonds with big boobs,to give this one out. But all these the next days cuz i have a messy house to clean.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

First of all, lol Secondly, you make a fair point, and even though I have this show already I for some reason asked for that....don't worry about it man :) I read original source and well, there I went,haha
sapator
Member #210

You just read sap and radio and you get electric chills,i know,i know.Lol. Btw i found it!It was next to me beneath a pile of condo,eerr, i mean promos.I read the cue sheet, no new songs but i'll give it a listen just to be sure.If there is something unfamiliar i will post back.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

You have to be the most entertaining poster on here,lol! Back on topic now: Sounds cool man, I'm doubtful there'll be anything different *if there was,then surely we'd know about it already* But you never know, would be cool to have the songs supposedly not broadcasted.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.