Forum

Forum

Fanclub

Lastchild11
Member #2,855

Num Posts: 6

Is the fanclub not around anymore? haven't been around lately and trying to renew, but cant get through. Also cant contact anyone. anybody from the fanclub that knows if it is even still going?
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I always thought of joining it but never did because it's worth $50 and I hear that the presale options aren't that much different from regular. AC/DC should give more perks to the fanclub, that's why I never joined it. Metallica treats their fanclub pretty good, Metclub. They just threw a festival for Metclub members only and they could meet the band and the band played.I guess you can consider the Private Show something like that but the band didn't allow you to meet them unless you were lucky
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

I contacted them a while back and this was the reply I got, roughly a week or so later: -------------------- Greetings, We are aware of this problem and our technical team is working on fixing the issue. Once we have a solution, we will notify you by email. You will not lose your status, so please be patient as we work on getting this fixed so that your membership can be successfully renewed. We thank you for your patience and will be in touch soon! Regards, Amy UltraStar Customer Support ---------------------- So if they are actually having issues or they just shut it down to discontinue the fanclub, who knows. If I ever hear back, I'll post about it.
Lastchild11
Member #2,855

thanks for the info. i bet they shut it down.
Lastchild11
Member #2,855

guess they just had website problems. my membership renewal went through today.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.