Forum

Forum

Charleston, WV. 10-14-79 Items possibly for sale.

todds68camaro
Member #8,579

Num Posts: 62

Hey guys. Due to the piss poor economy, I'm thinking of selling a few items I obtained from this show. You can view them on the concert link. Met the band at the Holiday Inn after the show. A very drunk & stoned Bon himself gave me the pass. Everything is 100% original. The stub, and pass image has been on the sleeve at least 1 bootleg LP. I have Pat Travers rooming list as well. Just inquiring what the value of the pass, rooming lists, and ticket stub could be worth to someone. I might put it up on ebay or consider serious offers here. Thanks in advance for the input.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I don't personally collect these type of items but it may go from 30 to 100$ judging from what sales on various sites.What i would have done, if i didn't know their exact value, is put them all in one ebay auction starting at 1$ and putting a reserve at 50-100$ .Be sure that if something of these is rare then would probably get the deserved price.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

@ Todd, I would sell them in a 'lot' just as Sap mentioned, unless you know what they are worth each. Again, it is your call and decision, just make sure no one tries to talk you down since not sure how sentimental in value these are to you, but with the economy, I definitely know where you are coming from. Good luck whatever you decide ;)
todds68camaro
Member #8,579

Thanks guys. I will have to see. Obviously they are very sentimental and extremely rare, especially with Bon having worn the pass and all. I don't think I'd let them go seperately though. I've never seen a '79 pass in anyones collection or for sale anywhere, so I feel lucky in that regard as well. Thanks for the info.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Ye the pass is what i was thinking of too.I'm not sure about it's value but till 1980 the passes prices are from 10$ to 60$ so i gave it a +40$ value.Just do the non reserve trick on ebay.
todds68camaro
Member #8,579

I will sit on them for now unless a decent offer comes my way. I might list them on auction with a reserve to see how it goes.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.