Forum

Forum

My Tribute Band!!!

AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Hey guys, check out my tribute to Bon Scott!!!I'm Angus obviously...We're still working on getting our looks and everything right, for example my guitar is going to get a full white pickguard on it to make it look like Angus' back-up during the Bon Era and my bassist is gonna shave lol. My dad is Malcolm and and our singer is slowly but surely putting off weight. If some of you don't like the tribute bands, that's fine but for those who do please like mine on facebook. We are really putting all our heart and energy into this...If you watch that video of Sin City on our page, ignore the drummer.He was our back-up and hits like a wimp. Please like it, those in the USA. Hopefully we'll be coming to your state next summer.We have big plans for this Tribute https://www.facebook.com/shotdowninflamestribute
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ Nice Angus, hopefully you can stop in TN and show everyone what you and the guys got!! 'Hells Bells' were just here in September, and it would be awesome to have another fresh tribute band playing some great AC/DC tunes. I personally like to see tribute bands now and then, as long as they sound good and do not ruin the songs. From what I see and hear, not bad and I definitely would pay to see you perform in my state ;)
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Thank you, TN is added to list of states to stop by now
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

:)
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

HERE'S OUR DEMO/PROMO VID FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE US!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46TPeGfyjwY&feature=feedu
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Cool, nice stuff Angus!! So, when are you coming to Bristol, TN?!!!! Kidding!!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

summer hopefully if we can find a booking agency
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

is anyone on here a booking agent by any chance???

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.