Forum

Forum

Madrid's Got Rhythm

TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

Hey guys! I just uploaded a link for someone over on YT and I figured why not share it with others? This is the complete soundboard show (sadly, not the entire show) from the same night No Bull was filmed. I've gathered these tracks from various sources online (thanks to sap for putting some of them up BTW) and spliced them together to make it sound the original concert. I tried uploading the show in WAV but the file was too large and it was time-consuming to upload it so instead I uploaded the files in 320-kbps MP3s. You'll have to PM me for the link since NB was recorded from this show was released officially and You Shook Me from this source was released on the soundtrack to the Howard Stern movie Private Parts. Here are my custom-made covers I created in Photoshop: Front: [IMG]http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af291/TheACDCDoctor/ACDC%20Bootleg%20Covers/front.jpg[/IMG] Back: [IMG]http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af291/TheACDCDoctor/ACDC%20Bootleg%20Covers/back.jpg[/IMG] I also have the whole boot uploaded on YT if anyone wants to look at those for a preview :) Cheers Jim
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Hmm... for some reason the pic embeds aren't working. Here are the link to those pics: Front: Back:
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Huh. Looks like the images on my second post are working :)
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

:)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Very nice artwork Jim and thanks for the soundboard upload!! Is there a complete soundboard recording of this with all the tracks played at this gig? I know 'No Bull' has all the tracks, but not sure if that was a soundboard recording. I love Jim's artwork here mainly because I don't believe there is any boot out there with Phil on the front, by himself that is ;)
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Shakedown: Only 15 tracks were recorded off the soundboard and were released on various promos for radio, I think. Glad you liked my artwork BTW. I figured since there are a lot of boots out there with covers that don't have Phil alone on them, why not make one? I think everyone should know that Phil is a member of the band also, not just Angus or Brian or Bon :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Like your work Jim and listening to the soundboard right now. Awesome quality in sound and you did a great job splicing the tracks making it sound like one is at the concert themselves ;)
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

I just gave this a quick sample listen...good grief, that's a very interesting mix after getting used to the Director's Cut version... Live at River Plate doesn't sound that rough...although I think we've established "live" isn't the proper term for that one. Still a fun listen anyway. It's funny hearing some feedback from the mics and stuff, and knowing that's how it truly sounds from a stereo soundboard mix rather than the overmixed official releases.
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

PS: It's a shame we can't get this lossless.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.