Forum

Forum

AC/DC Maximum Overdrive Full Soundtrack Lossless Flac

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Here it is everyone, as I have promised :) I'm quite positive this is the most complete version of this soundtrack ever released by a fan. *Cheers to ShakeDownIce for the DVD files I used to create this audio rip. I have mixed out a majority of the Dialogue, more so than what's ever been done before. ___________________________________________________________ Volume 1 1)Who Made Who Introduction 2)"Chop,Chop,Chop" Cliff Solo 3)Scared 4)Chase The Ace 1 5)Cliff Solo 6)Chase The Ace 2 7)Jam 1 8)D.T. 1 9)Angus Solo 1 10)Jam 2 11)Chase The Ace 3 12)Jam 3 13)D.T. 2 14)Jam 4 15)Ride On 16)For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) 17)Hells Bells 18)Shake Your Foundations 19)Angus Solo 2 20)Contre Attack 21)Bad Bouy 22)Who Made Who Outro 23)You Shook Me All Night Long _____________________________________________________ PM for link, since this is from an official release, *Stay tuned for Volume 2 as well :)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Test Preview: Here's My Version Of Bad Boy, with No Dialogue Here's The Old Version With Dialogue
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

To those who may not have seen the Youtube link Flick posted on the forum here awhile back, you may want to add the corrected pitch "remix" of YSMANL to this list, as I have done since it sounds good and is corrected to the original version, but with backing vocals ending the song. I have 24 tracks on my Volume, adding this one to it anyways making it very complete ;) Scott
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

PM's have been sent to those that have asked, be sure to hit me up if you want a copy!! I am working on touching up Volume II,stay tuned....
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Sounds great Flick, let me know if the front cover I sent you is ok for this one and if it is, I will post a link here for the front cover for everyone. Great stuff here and nice to hear these without the dialogue ;)
Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Dude it is completely friggin' amazing!! It's so awesome, love it!! Just one question; in the hells bells rip, its not the band singing the chorus there, is it??
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

No, I'm pretty sure it is the band "possibly Mutt in there too,not sure" I love the way the chorus's stand out though, so cool.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Check out the artwork, ShakeDown created a demo for me, then I created my own version. Think we've made a pretty cool cover, Photobucket
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Very nice Flick, I like this one better because of the quality and how you added the "full unofficial movie soundtrack" on the cover. As I mentioned to Flick in a PM to him, I wanted a somewhat "terrifying" cover for the artwork for this boot since the music in the film is riveting and thrilling, plus being a Stephen King film (whose one of his favorite bands is AC/DC as well) I thought this cover would fit the bill ;) Hope everyone likes it and thanks to Flick for cleaning it up and modifying it. I must say, this soundtrack is one I have waited for a long time, and have seen many others who also wanted this one with the bits of pieces of material in the film which were never released before. So this is one item on my "bucket list" I can cross off ( sounds crazy, I know, but something about the music here along with 'Who Made Who' album just gets me in the mood every time i listen to this ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Part 2 tonight! :)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Ok, morning, lol it's gotta upload and I'm tired :P
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Come on Flick your slackin'!! LOL!! Kidding man ;)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.