Forum

Forum

That Metal Show - Brian Johnson Appearance

acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Riff Raff, FINALLY....someone from AC/DC on Eddie Trunk's That Metal Show...(They did have that quick interview before with Brian and Angus though at the launch of The Black Ice Tour during one of their episodes). Brian is the only guest on that show so it should be a long interview. This season will be shot in HD as well however Vh1 Classic still doesn't have an HD channel so not sure if they are coming out with one soon or not. Why would TMS be filming in HD??? Makes you wonder. They started filming shows on Sunday October 16th and the airdates are still to be determined. Enjoy!>>> That Metal Show guest lineup announced. GUEST GUITARISTS (each seen in 2 shows): Chris Broderick (Megadeth) John 5 (Rob Zombie) Glenn Hughes (playing bass) Warren DeMartini (Ratt) SEASON #9 GUESTS: Herman Rarebell (Scorpions) & Andrew Dice Clay Marilyn Manson & Biff Byford (Saxon) Tracii Guns & Michael Monroe Paul Rodgers & Josh Todd/Keith Nelson (Buckcherry) Sully Erna (Godsmack) & Jesse James Dupree (Jackyl) Slash & Sam Dunn (metal filmaker) Brian Johnson (AC/DC) Dave Mustaine & Vinnie Appice/Rex Brown
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

It's about time, but I wish they would've got the Young Bros or one of them instead because Brian never knows nothing lol unless it's some major news which hopefully it is OT: Glenn Hughes is an animal
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Riff Raff, As a follow up....the official date has now been released for Brian Johnson on "That Metal Show". Set your DVR's to record Vh1 Classic on Saturday November 26th at 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time. •Friday, November 11th: Axl Rose and Dj Ashba •Saturday, November 19th: Slash/Sam Dunn •Saturday, November 26th: Brian Johnson •Saturday, December 3rd: Dave Mustaine/Kill Devil Hill •Saturday, December 10th: Marilyn Manson/Biff Byford •Saturday, December 17th: Sully Erna/Jesse James Dupree •Saturday, January 1st: Tracii Guns/Michael Monroe •Saturday, January 14th: Paul Rodgers/Buckcherry •Saturday, January 21: Herman Rarebell/ Andrew Dice Clay
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

i never did like Eddie Trunk, just something about him that irritates me ;)
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Thanks for the update Scotty. Should be interesting.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Not with Eddie hosting!! LOL!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Not with Eddie hosting!! LOL!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

YES!!!Thank God it's at the beginning at the season so I don't have to wait

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.