Forum

Forum

Get Backtracks for $100

BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Just got word from dioni0 that the full Backtracks box set is on sale for around $100, with free shipping in the USA. He says it is a limited time deal, so if you need it be sure to grab it while you can at this price. Backtracks on PopMarket

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Have this box set, very nice indeed ;)
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

If you weren't able to get it yesterday at the deeply discounted price, just keep checking back on the site. Backtracks shows up in rotation as the Daily Deal about once every three to six weeks. Whatever you do, DO NOT PAY FULL PRICE for this stinking pile of monkey crap! The proportion of Useless-Desirable content on this overpriced box set is about 80-20.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Yeah, I purchased this twice the amount when I got mine and was a little disappointed that they had more little trinkets like tattoo, pic, sticker, etc. rather than including some other material like maybe some unreleased music (we know there must be a vault out there with this!) or other useful stuff. All in all, it was a good box set but have seen better ones put out by other bands and definitely would not pay double the price as I did, $100 maybe, but nothing more ;)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Ahh, the good ol' infamous backtracks.One of the reasons i hate Sony Music.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ You too, eh? This release is just one of the reasons I do not like Sony as much as I used to. Yeah, I know "not as much as I used to" ;)
sapator
Member #210

I know i know you were surprised that i don't like Sony because i always write anthems about their policy to fuck the fans but ye i'm fool of surprises!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ LOL!! I love your surprises and posts, but don't think you are a "fool"!! ;)
sapator
Member #210

Ye i meant to write full.Look if you are going to pick on my grammar you are tempting me write everything in Greek, just so that you know... I'm joking.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ lol! Actually, that would be cool to see your posts in Greek!! However, I could translate it anyways with my Google translator, so it would not matter but probably would pi$$ off a lot of people since they would not understand your posts if it was in Greek!!!
sapator
Member #210

That the fun part! You see Greek language can be a slang on it's own but even the simple phrases can be wrong.P.E.: "dokimase na metafraseis auto!" Google gives "tried to translate auto!", i did not say that google,wake up! Also there is no way to translate this: "Sas exo olous xesmenous!" it mean literally that i take a shit on everyone but it actually means in Greek that i don't care for anyone of you.The greek is like that btw "Σας εχω ολους χεσμενους!" Ok so don't temp me you will not translate and be confused and then cry and ask for forgiveness etc etc.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.