Forum

Forum

VOTE FOR YOU FAVORITE ALBUM (ACDC.COM)

AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

http://www.acdc.com/us/poll/which-your-all-time-favorite-acdc-album If you haven't already seen it, acdc.com is holding a poll to see which album is voted the favorite...I really hope BIB doesn't win, sorry to all the lovers out there, but If You Want Blood got my vote.If that wasn't there I would've gone for Powerage
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Ye so BIB will win, so what?Until ballbreaker everything they have done rulez.Then Malcolm drank the Sonium.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Dear God let anything From the Simon Wright era win or Flick Of The Switch, not that it'll matter but it'd be nice for those to get love. I'd go for Fly, cause I've been playing it a lot lately.
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

let there be rock for me, though i prefer the aussie version, its got crabsody in blue, and personally i always skip problem child, im prone to the dirty deeds version with the breakdown at the end
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

For the Bon era it's Powerage for me, Gotta love Down Payment Blues,Gimme A Bullet,What's Next To The Moon,Rock 'N' Roll Damnation,Riff Raff,Kicked In The Teeth,Sin City,Gone Shootin',and Up To My Neck In You :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Everything after 'Who Made Who' is a flop, so anything before has my vote ;)
sapator
Member #210

OMG!!!!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Well, I do like some songs off TRE and BB, so maybe after Ballbreaker, but that is it for sure!! I just like the older style of AC/DC maybe because I grew up on listening to the late Bon albums and 80s releases. But hey, everyone has their own favs ;)
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

@sapator, lmao at "the Sonium"
sapator
Member #210

As much as i don't agree i can give you an excuse about Razor's and Blow but BallBreaker is brilliant(and has some rare collector items :) ) @AngusRudd ye now that i read that, it was 100% sapatoric® sarcasm. :P
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I love them all,(obviously some more than others) just saying those Brian albums should get some love every once in a while. Even if only from a shitty means nothing"Favorite Album" poll. Lord knows the band won't play the songs,but it'd be nice to see Flick or Fly called favorite by a shitload of people.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

"those Brian albums should get some love every once in a while." I agree Flick, especially the earlier Brian albums like BIB, FTATR, FOTS, and WMW which are all fantastic as well as FOTW. Bon's releases with the band were all superb and I love every one of those which is hard to find one fav, but if I was forced to pick just one, HTH or LTBR would do it for me ;)
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

if a Johnson album won it, I would like it to be FOTS but BIB is gonna win it unless the mighty HTH overpowers
Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

wheres tnt????
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Probably beacuse most of the tracks on TNT were released on 'High Voltage' and in the U.S. TNT was never released as an album.
Hawksboy
Member #23,988

Num Posts: 135

yea, but theyve included the aus version of HV because it is first on the list, but not tnt. they also included IYWB and Live. bit stupid?
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ I see your point and agree they should have included it since they have IYWB and Live which are live albums with material already released on albums before. TNT also has a couple of tracks like 'School Days' and 'Rocker' which are not on 'High Voltage' (U.S. release), so for that reason I agree it should have been on the list if IYWB and Live are on there also.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.