Forum

Forum

Ullevi Stadium, Gothenberg, Sweden 2009 Flac (re-mixed be me)

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Here's a show I did for acdcmachine's upcoming DVD, they asked me to try and "fix up" the sound a bit a few months ago, and I tried my best to do so. (also held me back on Maximum Overdrive Volume II last night,was uploading this first,lol) I am really happy with the out come,and have to say that it may be the best audience bootleg from the tour, and judging by the preview video I've seen of the show, it's going to be the best Video bootleg from the tour as well. Should be amazing when it's all said and done. _____________________________________________________ 1) Rock 'N' Roll Train 2) Hell Ain't A Bad Place to Be 3) Back In Black 4) Big Jack 5) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 6) Shot Down in Flames 7) Thunderstruck 8) Black Ice 9) The Jack 10) Hells Bells 11) Shoot To Thrill 12) War Machine 13) Dog Eat Dog 14) Anything Goes 15) You Shook Me All Night Long 16) T.N.T. 17) Whole Lotta Rosie 18) Let There Be Rock 19) Highway To Hell 20) For Those About To Rock ____________________________________________________ Flac http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GWWPED7Z -Cheers :) The Original Audio,Used In The Test Video: My Audio Mix:
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

flick thanks man its sounds good and to all for the effort and time it takes ..listening to it now
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Flick, This is the June 21, 2009 show, correct? Just want to confirm the date. Thanks for all the hard work per usual. Scotty
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Yes, it is the June 21st show acdc74 :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Nitro, could you reup this one please since the old Megaupload link is no longer available? Looks like a good quality recording of this show, probably best one out there since you remixed it yourself and your past remixed shows sounded superb. Cheers and thanks in advance ;)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.