Forum

Forum

AC/DC dream setlist

NorwayMetal
Member #25,529

Num Posts: 63

Hey guys! I was just wondering… when the band celebrates their 40th anniversary in 2013, what would your dream setlist look like? If we guess that they play around 23-24 songs and realize the fact that they won’t play concerts without mega hits like Thunderstruck, Dirty Deeds etc., mine would look like this: 1. Back In Black 2. C.O.D 3. Shoot To Thrill 4. Sin City 5. Who Made Who 6. Thunderstruck 7. Problem Child 8. Fly On The Wall 9. Jailbreak (w/ Angus stripping) 10. Hard As A Rock 11. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 12. Nervous Shakedown 13. Heatseeker 14. High Voltage (w/ guitars game between Angus and Malcolm) 15. Hells Bells 16. The Razor’s Edge 17. If You Want Blood (You’ve Got It) 18. You Shook Me All Night Long 19. Whole Lotta Rosie 20. T.N.T. 21. Let There Be Rock (w/ guitar solo) Encore 1: 22. Highway To Hell 23. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) Encore 2: 24. Fire Your Guns Imagine how cool it would be like if the band actually played an extra encore after FTATR like they did in 2001 and 2003! Fire Your Guns would fit perfectly for that!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ Nice list, I like how you included almost all older material with exception of Razor's Edge, Hard As A Rock + Fire Your Guns. I myself would like to see their instrumentals like 'DT' or 'Chase The Ace' and 'Given The Dog A Bone' and 'Shake A Leg' included which were never done live. However, you are missing 'Ride On' which is the perfect encore song to end the show ;)
NorwayMetal
Member #25,529

Num Posts: 63

Yeah, would love to hear Ride On too... but the only problem is that Bon is not here anymore. Personally, I don't think anyone in the world can sing Ride On the way Bon did, and for that reason, I chose to not include it. I guess the band could play the instrumental live over the studio recording of the song, but that wouldn't really be live. It's a shame.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Live Wire Problem Child Sin City Shot Down In Flames Shoot To Thrill Girls Got Rhythm Walk All Over You Bedlam In Belgium Shake a Leg Landslide Bad Boy Boogie The Jack Rock N Roll Damnation Hells Bells High Voltage Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be Whole Lotta Rosie Let There Be Rock Highway To Hell Rocker For Those About To Rock
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

oh forgot You Shook Me All Night Long and TNT
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

wait, I forgot RIFF RAFF!!!!
Daniel78
Member #23,593

Num Posts: 24

jesus god! my heart almost explode imaginig that set :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ Time to up your blood pressure meds!!!
thelastspartan
Member #25,632

Num Posts: 15

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I'd figure I'd do that instead of starting a new one. Anyways, here is my setlist. Slashes (/) mean they play one of the songs on some days and the other/s on other days. 1. Guns For Hire/Rock N Roll Train/Shoot To Thrill 2. Shot Down In Flames 3. Given The Dog A Bone/Shake A Leg 4. Put The Finger On You/Let's Get It Up/Inject The Venom/C.O.D. 5. Flick Of The Switch/Fly On The Wall/Who Made Who 6. Back In Black 7. Let There Be Rock 8. If You Want Blood/Live Wire 9. Whole Lotta Rosie 10. Jailbreak/Bad Boy Boogie/The Jack 11. Hells Bells 12. That's The Way I Wanna Rock N Roll/Heatseeker 13. Hail Caeser/Ballbreaker/Hard As A Rock 14. Thunderstruck 15. T.N.T. 16. War Machine/Big Jack/Black Ice 17. Stiff Upper Lip/Satellite Blues 18. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 19. Highway To Hell 20. For Those About To Rock
thelastspartan
Member #25,632

Num Posts: 15

1. Guns For Hire/Rock N Roll Train/Shoot To Thrill/Big Gun 2. Shot Down In Flames 3. Given The Dog A Bone/Shake A Leg 4. Let Me Put My Love Into You 5. Let's Get It Up/Inject The Venom/C.O.D. 6. Flick Of The Switch/Fly On The Wall/Who Made Who 7. Back In Black 8. Let There Be Rock 9. If You Want Blood/Live Wire 10. Whole Lotta Rosie 11. Jailbreak/Bad Boy Boogie/The Jack 12. Hells Bells 13. That's The Way I Wanna Rock N Roll/Heatseeker 14. Hail Caeser/Ballbreaker/Hard As A Rock/Cover You In Oil 15. Thunderstruck 16. T.N.T./High Voltage 17. Stiff Upper Lip/Satellite Blues 18. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 19. Highway To Hell 20. For Those About To Rock Made Some Edits

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.