Forum

Forum

Brian Johnson live in Los Angeles 2004 September 29 & Friends mp3

musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

most of you have this show but for the ones that don't here it is. Brian Johnson live in Los Angeles 2004 September 29 Date: September 29, 2004 Location: The Joint, Los Angeles, CA, USA Bootleg Title: Brian Johnson & Friends Complete: COMPETE File Type History: N/A --> CDR --> MP3 Quality: GOOD Length: 18 mins Number of Songs: 4 Number of Discs: 1 Disc 1 1) Route 66 2) Rock and Roll 3) You Shook Me All Night Long 4) Sin City Notes: Brian performing a small gig without the rest of AC/DC http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RINS4FAQ
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Thanks Musicdreams for sharing this. Love hearing Brian either with or without the band (of course I prefer with the band!!) perform ;)
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

your welcome shakedown hope you enjoy
BedlamInToronto
Member #25,470

Num Posts: 15

wow, i haven't been on the board in a few months and just checked this out at work. Brian's voice on Sin City sounds great. i'm not sure offhand if this was a down period touring wise, but if so i'm really thinking that time off does wonders for his voice and eliminates the much of the worn-out fuzz it sometimes gets too these past couple decades. thanks!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.