Forum

Forum

AC/DC Maximum Overdrive Soundtrack Volume II (Includes More Songs!)

nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Here we are folks, the second Volume! The main difference here is that I ripped this from the movie in Stereo, including the dialogue and everything. Why? Well,the first volume did lack the talking over the music,but it also took away some stuff as well, (see below the extra songs) Some guitar parts are absent in Volume 1 as well there are some solo's from Cliff and Angus that have been left out entirely. I also did some mixes of my own,trying to replicate the movie mixes as close as I could with out having the multi tracks. Bonus: I did "Movie Mixes" for Hells Bells and Who Made Who,and took out the talking in You Shook Me's intro. (left the Who Made Who outro. intact though.) Then, just because I wanted to, I re-mixed Sink The Pink as an extra track, taking some of the "muddiness" out of it with a new plug in I downloaded for my audio editor. ___________________________________________________________ Volume 2 1)Who Made Who Introduction 2)"Chop,Chop,Chop" Cliff Solo 3)Scared 4)Chase The Ace 1 5)Cliff Solo 6)Chase The Ace 2 7)Jam 1 8)D.T. 1 9)Angus Solo 1 10) Cliff Solo 2 (Duncan's Death) 11) Jam 2 12) Chase The Ace 3 13) Jam 3 14) DT 2 15) Jam 4 16) Sink The Pink 17) Ride On 18) For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) 19) Cliff Solo 3 20) Angus Solo 2 21) Cliff Solo 4 22) Contre Attack 1 23) Hells Bells 24) Shake Your Foundations 25) Contre Attack 2 26) Angus Solo 3 27) Bad Boy 28) Cliff Solo 5 29) Who Made Who Outro 30) You Shook Me All Night Long *Bonus Tracks* 31) Who Made Who nitroangus23 Replica Movie Mix 32) Hells Bells nitroangus23 Replica Movie Mix 33) You Shook Me All Night Long (Alternate Mix) 34) Sink The Pink nitroangus23 Mix _____________________________________________________ PM for both links to Volume I and II, since this is from an official release, -Cheers *Those that already messaged me for Volume I check your inbox, I will reply the 2nd link to your original request. Will save the hassle of sending me a new message,lol
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Ok, just sent about 20 -25 messages to the people that already asked for Volume I, Sorry if I sent you the message twice, got a bit confused lol :)
Cabezon
Member #20,942

Num Posts: 341

Thanks , great job friend
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Nicely done Flick and glad I thought of doing this soundtrack and helped rip the files from the dvd for ya ;) Now everyone including myself can enjoy every piece of music in the film and nice to also have 2 volumes which keeps those tracks without dialogue just as it was recorded and heard in the film!! Your welcome guys ;)
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

any album art for volume 2?
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Flick, Thanks so much for sending Volume 2 before I had the chance to bug you, lol. I was able to download Volume 1 now as well with the 2nd link you sent me. Great karma coming your way buddy. Thanks for all the great work and time you spent on this!!!! Peace out. Shakedownice, Thanks for sending the files to Flick. Great effort from both of you guys for the Riff Raff!!!!!!!!!! Scotty from Detroit (acdc74)
PSW3141
Member #3,722

Num Posts: 61

Thank you very much !
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Your welcome PSW3141 and to everyone else who likes both Volumes!! @BonScott46t80 who said "any album art for volume 2?" Yes, in fact I am about to shoot off a rough draft off to Flick for his "touching up technique" of something I put together for this second volume. Stay tuned...
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ actually made 2 covers, so I will let Flick decide which one is the better of the 2. I will post the other unused cover here as well, however they are almost identical with a minor adjustment ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Artwork indeed. will start on it shortly,once I get the demo pics downloaded :)
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

thanks to all for these 2 who made who ..good sound
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

where's the album art....?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

It's Friday and I now have the time to complete it :)
Bernat
Member #22,264

Num Posts: 46

Thank you so much Flickofthethunderdeeds for the links!!! And thank you for share it! Amazing!!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Don't forget to thank the guy (yours truly) who got the files to Flick with which without, this wonderful boot would not be created ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Saturday morning, still no artwork? WTF?!! Kidding Flick, how are those demos of the covers I sent you a week ago?!! Hopefully we can get Volume II's up soon as BonScott and others are patiently waiting for ;) Don't forget folks to thank 2 people, not one here for getting this boot together even though Flick did much of the editing. Although there are a few here who did, so I appreciate you acknowledging this and I greatly am proud to help out getting this soundtrack created with Flick and I feel it turned out great compared to some of the other previously released material which was ripped from media sources. Scott
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

lol the big snag is re-creating the Maximum Overdrive logo, but I'm on the last E and just gotta do the Lightning bolt things underneath that and then I can slap it over a back ground and go from there :) and of course, there is not a font out there that is like it, so I had to find one that was sorta close,and photo shop it to match, it's a lot of extra hassle,but in the long run it looks better than some of the shitty low quality scans I've seen online
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

and yes, Shakedown deserves just as much credit as I do, after all with out his DVD, I wouldn't have had anything to rip! but I appreciate the thank yous and messages everyone, -Cheers
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks Flick for kind remarks and I never made any good quality covers, only demos I slapped together so I must say sometimes creating these takes time and a little patience is needed (I found that out getting this soundtrack together!!) All in all, once evrything is put together, I am sure many will be pleased by the results. Are you making front + back covers for both volumes, or just front covers Flick? Just curious ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I will do the back covers,but for now I have the both Volume's front cover's done: Changed the first one,since I now have the proper logo. Volume I Photobucket Volume II Photobucket
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

i guess it's not really a big deal... buti can't help but notice that there's no AC/DC logo on the vol2 cover.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I didn't want to clutter up the cover too much,and tried a couple different way to add it. However, I suppose I can try again, How's This? :) Photobucket
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Very, very nice Flick although I wished you used my demo which was a little different than the first volume since these both like similiar. Oh well, your call and I can't complain since you put hard work into getting these. Thanks again ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Hey Flick, is there a way you can use my demo for the back cover for Volume I or personalize one for me? Thanks Scott
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

I'll do my best Scott, the only problems with using it is finding a higher resolution scan of the cover. Had I found one,I would have done it exactly for the 2nd cover. Can you scan your VHS cover with Emilio Estevez as a .png file and send it to me?
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Gotcha, I sent you a PM with the link to the front cover. Any other questions or assistance, feel free to PM me ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Flick, did you get my PM on this as you requested? How is the back covers going?
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Flick must have went AWOL again!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED BACK COVERS!! WE NEED BACK COVERS!! WE NEED BACK COVERS!! ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Hope Flick is doing ok. Has not been on for awhile. Flick, if you see this are you still planning on getting back covers for these? I did send you the info you wanted, so not sure if you got it since I did not hear back from you yet. I have had a few members PM me regarding back covers for both volumes which is why I posted this. Thanks Scott
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Hey everyone, hello ShakeDown lol Sorry to have went "awol" again,just haven't been on here much lately. Got the covers done, hope they are good enough for you all. I decided against putting the track listing on the back,due to both Volumes having so many track (23 +) it was just too much to fit, with out looking dumb. So, I went with a more simple back cover. I suppose that is a bit lazy, (I admit) But I will happily give anyone that wants to add to my cover's the blank template to design one with a track listing. Anyways, Volume I Photobucket Volume II Photobucket
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Hey Flick, nice to see ya again bud!! Nice covers and I agree the tracks would have "clotted" up the nice artwork since there were so many. Nice that you offered to send a template for those who want to add the tracks. I for one like them as they are, so they definitely are great to have with the superb front covers you did as well. Thanks again Flick ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Thanks man, I appreciate the VHS scan too :) Off to the next project now,lol
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ lol (as they say, 'Back In Business' again)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.