Forum

Forum

You shook me with a girl in vocals.

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Hi, i have this one in an actual cd format but i have tons of cd's so i cannot find out the exact show.It's the show that a girl sings at you shook me.I though it was Roseland ballroom but it's not.I remember it was a club thing show or an award one?Maybe the hall of fame?But i need the exact name so i can find the cd i have it on. Thanks.
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

here is a pic of a female on stage with the boys, it was taken at Roseland ballroom. so..........? http://acdc-bootlegs.com/imageviewer/?id=9571.jpeg
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Rosie? lol She could pass for her.
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

on the Roseland ballroom recording you can sorta hear a female in the 2nd chorus. let me know if it is the show that your talking about would like to find out. cheers
sapator
Member #210

Ok ok.I have the Roseland as a boot on the hard drive and it's not a good mix so i cannot hear a female voice.I would have to dig the original cd out because i clearly remember the voice loud and clear.This will be done another day because i'm up to my neck in house cleaning so if i don't get back to you someone remind me of this,ok.
BrianJohnson888
Member #1,588

Num Posts: 307

If I remember correctly, she's the lead singer for an all-female AC/DC cover band...not sure which.
sapator
Member #210

So it's T.N.T. and the girls sing at the last chorus. I will upload it on bootlegs section in a while...
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

ok cool. thx
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Thanks Sap, very nice ;)
sapator
Member #210

No problem guys.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.