Just watch it
jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

holy shit!!!! f%$king cool thx for the vid
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Just another example of how AC/DC cares about its fans and donate to charity, are sympathetic and caring to fans, but most importantly are what a true band reflects on the music industry. They truly have hearts and go out of their way to show their devoted fans such asin this case with this extraordinary boy ;) Thanks for sharing the vid Wes, touching and kudos to Phil for making a boy's dream come true!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

no waayyayaayayayayayayayaya it's phil f#$king rudd omg!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

i wouldnt even be able to stand next to such greatness, id have to go waynes world on him, IM NOT WORTHY IM NOT WORTHY
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

I hope this means that Phil will start opening to the public more about what he is doing and meeting fans more
xxlivewirexx
Member #20,084

Num Posts: 53

This was a long time ago..he gets a bad rap. He did this before he did his car show. He's also donated memorabilia for juvenile diabetes research.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

oh wow, i didn't even look at the date of upload...He gets a bad rep for not being very social I would say. He loves helping out for charity's and things like that but he doesn't seem to be very social with fans like the rest of the band is unless he is and it just isn't filmed yet of him actually talking to a fan
xxlivewirexx
Member #20,084

Num Posts: 53

He is actually quite social.. you just gotta know what to talk to him about which is everyday person stuff. If you talk about AC/DC it's on his terms and it's him doing the questioning. Let's be honest, when it comes to Malcolm & Angus, it's their livelihood where as the rest of them have other things going on and would rather talk about other stuff besides the AC/DC bit.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.