Forum

Forum

12-20-81 Largo, Maryland bootleg question

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has an audio or video link to this boot? I have not seen this show circulated much, only the 12-21-81 show at Largo and some vids on Youtube and other sites claim to have the 12-20-81 show, but it is not the correct one. The 12-21-81 show has the Santa sitting on the bell as it is lowered in the beginning and also Brian wears a white/blue stripe wristband, while in the 12-20-81 concert he wears a blue wristband which can be seen in the 'TNT' video from this gig which is the only vid I can find from this show. If anyone can help, please PM me a link because I really would like this show for my collection and I know someone here must have it to share. Thanks Scott
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

i have wondered myself about that one, same scenario, everything ive ever gotten that was supposidly the 20th was incorrectly labeled and was the 21st, the evidence is always on shoot to thrill, how the sound cuts during the video and audio, i always presumed the audio was a video rip
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

i have wondered myself about that one, same scenario, everything ive ever gotten that was supposidly the 20th was incorrectly labeled and was the 21st, the evidence is always on shoot to thrill, how the sound cuts during the video and audio, i always presumed the audio was a video rip
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

I don't think 12/20 exists...at least not outside of very select company. It's like Donington 84 HQ videos.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Yeah, I am convinced this show was never released as a boot, only some tracks which show up on Youtube, if they are even from the 12-20-81 show. I have had a few members PM me including one with a link in which they thought they had the boot, but after listening to it and comparing it to the 12-21-81 boot, it is not from 12-20 and is the 12-21-81 boot as most are out there and a lot are mislabelled as saying the 21st, however they are in fact the 20th.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.