Forum

Forum

ACDC song back in black original unreleased version mp3

musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

ACDC song back in black original unreleased version mp3 has any person heard this i only got the mp3 and it was in with wav download . i have uploaded and i would the link if nate does thiink its a AC/DC release
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

ACDC song back in black original unreleased version mp3 has any person heard this i only got the mp3 and it was in with wav download . i have uploaded the song and i would post the link if nate does not think its a AC/DC release
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

If it's a dude that sings like Bon Scott then it's on a tribute album called thunderbolt and it's not official AC/DC.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I know there is the one off of the 'Shockingly Rare' boot which is done by Jackyl and should not be labeled 'original unreleased version' which misleads many ;) http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=back+in+black+original+unreleased&aq=f
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

if im not mistaking its joe lynn turner on vocals and rainbow playing
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Again dude, its Jackyl.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ I mean as far as Musicdream's question for this thread goes. Not sure of any other "so-called" tracks of BIB. As far as I am concerned, AC/DC are the only band who ceated this song ;)
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

it depends on what version this guy is talking about. he never gave us a link to the song he was listening to. Jackyl has done "Back in Black" live, they've even had Brian do it live with them. but if it's a studio version that he's talking about then it's probably the one with Joe Lynn Turner singing, with Phil Collen on guitar, and a studio backing band.
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

He shared it with me for my opinion & it ended up being the Joe Lynn Turner cover from Thunderbolt.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Funny, the link I got from him was the Jackyl version AND is the same one on the 'Shockingly Rare' boot, so why wasn't this Joe Lynn version on the boot instead? Kind of weird if you ask me ;0 Nate, can you send me the Joe Turner version PM or post it here? I am sure others would like to hear this version.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Actually, the Youtube link I posted above a couple posts back and the one I just referred to which Musicdreams sent me are the same and are Joe Turner, not Jackyl as I thought. My confusion. Damn I hate it when singers sound the same!!!!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I also hate it when tracks are included on an album like 'Shockingly Rare' which are not even by AC/DC ('BIB'). Its like a Kiss (or any band for that matter) rare track album which includes a song from a tribute band which is not performed by the band itself i.e.!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks again Musicdreams ;)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

All this trouble...Ts,ts,ts.Prophet Sap told you at his first post.Bow or be demolished by my Whiskey+Tonic hell's breath!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ lol!!! I am bowing Sap, I am bowing ;)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.