Forum

Forum

Top 15 Movies Where People Burn to Death - featuring Get it Hot

imma_rocker
Member #8,405

Num Posts: 677

Ok those who dont know or starting to see the pattern, I am an avid follower of Cinnemassacre.com, There was a recent top 15 video of movies where people burn to death and Get it Hot was used for one of the clips, so i thought i wouls post it, check it out, support the site. This guy is really something and is a very big AC/DC fan.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Watched it when James first posted it the other day, loved Get It Hot being featured, lol Nice touch :)
NorwayMetal
Member #25,529

Num Posts: 63

Ok, I know this is totally off topic... but on one of the clips (before Get It Hot) a song called Crossfire was used? Does any of you guys know what band that actually has the original version of that song? Sorry for posting something non-'DC related, some help would be grateful! Keep On Rockin'
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Booo!I'll explain momentarily. First there is also Twisted Sister, Blue oyster cult and Prodigy playing. Now on booo.Come on soldier of fire and a burning house?WTF? Now they forgot many scenes.First of all Hellraiser 2(BEST EVER BEST BEST BEST Like,Like,Tweet,or whatever bullshit sosial media good status) uncle Frank burns,also that movie that Johny Depp plays a book authenticator and the other black magic guy put himself on fire trying to demonstrate to Johny(f#cked by Freddy krueger) Depp that hi is da shit.Also there could be lots of movies i currently forget.There is the scene on a film called The Beyond that they throw hot asbestos at a guy so i'll consider it a burn.Also there is the Tom Hanks film the Green Mile with the electric chair scene(cool).Indiana Jones of course(show a scene at the beginning of the clip).Ah, Toxic avenger was a good call we love toxic avenger.There is also a burned marine at a movie that it's inside a mgic house.Can't recall the title.If you count acid burns then Killer Clowns and Friday night bloody night,ALIEN!Come on!Toxic Avenger of course again and lot more.Finally Sapator's burn on his finger with hot food(gouvarlakia) today and cursing in an unknown ancient language + adding some f#ck shit dammit etc. So in general it's bad top 15 and the DC song should be Burnin' Alive, if this guy is such a huge fan he should know it.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

A scene from 'Firestarter' definitely should have been used, especially the finale where a lot of bodies were 'Burnin' Alive' ;) 'Shot Down In Flames' is another song which would be fitting ;)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ 'Firestarter 2' I meant. First one is there of course which is 100% better, but loved the actress playing Charlene (Charlie) in this one.
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

yeah im not nuts about his decisions either, but its his personal list, to each his own. My list wouldve had included Dont Go in the House. the crossfire song was cover by a group called Lachlan B, it is a cover of the song from the old board game commercial from the 90s. Originally used in his Board James series, and @sap, he actually does a chronologically confused video about the Australian AC/DC albums, he does show that he owns all cds, and did a movie review of Maximum Overdrive.
sapator
Member #210

If he comes to the forum, apologize for the list and the songs and then do an imitation of Pinhead standing on one foot then maybe,just maybe i can forgive his treason. I own all ABBA cd's from the newspaper that doesn't make me a fan.Get it hot.Pff.How about looking for some hot stuff baby this evening! ...Anyhow just because you say he is a fan and he did put toxic avenger.I'll let him go with a warning.
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Like imma_rocker said, it IS his personal list. We all would probably make the list slightly different if we had our chance to (and the video slightly/majorly different too). I personally would've put Firestarter by .38 Special on during the Firestarter sequence...I mean, come on, the song's title fits itself. Also a clip of Highway To Hell for any scene involving zombies being burned...or Burning Alive for a taste of irony (considering zombies aren't 100% alive).
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

The Toxic Avenger is amazing,lol. Loved every minute of it, haha.
sapator
Member #210

I should point out an "i saw nothing but it made me blind" movie that i like but just because my taste is,as you know "eccentric" (you know S&M with puppets of Brian screaming fuck the fans) i won't put an "i like this movie or sap will kill me" dilemma. The movies is called meet the feebles and is directed by the director of Lord of the tired fags Peter Jackson(yep in the past he made some serious films).Also Bad taste by him is good and the other one with the zombie mother(can't remember the name) but i don't like it so much. You know i haven't seen a eccentric film made for at least 15 years.Cinema is becoming more and more boooring (like a particular band).
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

@sap. i am a film major and actually could not agree more. film has become nothing but big budget movies of remakes featuring no true talent and overuse of CGI. decent films these days are rare. i find it mind boggling that a 28 million dollar film is considered low budget these days, insulting
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ I agree that the movie industry has been on a decline for years now. Nothing but pathetic remakes like 'Halloween' and 'Footloose' which do not even come close to beating the original (but then again nothing is better than the original itself). I am still waiitng for a remake of 'Jaws' which is aboutt the only film not not done. Although I do not think Steven Spielberg would allow his films to be remade and anyone who would think of doing so is an idiot since Spielberg's films would be impossible to beat.
imma_rocker
Member #8,405

wow i never thought of that, a remake of jaws, if they tried to update that shark and make it look cheesy at the same time something will bomb, or even a real CG looking shark would ruin everything
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Modern films mostly DO suck, and remakes are TERRIBLE. Jaws would be an abortion,just like Halloween was. lol I miss the look of older films.
sapator
Member #210

I must also state at this point that what is good it get's my cash so i own-bought Toxic Avenger 1-3 on DVD.I also own the feebles - Bad taste Indiana - Hellraiser's and everything i think it's worth it's money. Only on i don't own and i think is good is LTBR the movie but i don't have a blu - ray player so it's of no use.What I want I take, what I don't I break :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.