Forum

Forum

that vh1 metal show brian johnson

Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

shit dudes i scored this for us rite...an it jussed dawned on me how in the f am i gonna cause i dont know how to make links ,ive got it as a torrent an im seedin it....jeffro
Jeffro
Member #25,055

meant how am i gonna share this with my fellow acdcians....
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Jeffro, you could try uploading it to Youtube ;)
Jeffro
Member #25,055

dont even no how to that even...if ne of you guys run utorrent juss pm me an possibly i could direct you rite too it
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Mike11930 recorded it over at acdcfans.net and I made some bootleg art. Here's going to have the DVD files up later today,and he has the .mp4 version up now. Here's the art: Photobucket
TheACDCDoctor
Member #21,540

Num Posts: 607

I recorded the whole show too. I'm gonna edit out the commercials and then burn the video to DVD. Like the artwork flick! Very nice :) This is kinda off-topic, but this is my first post in a while. Work, life and all kinds of shit has kept me away for a while. Good to be back though :)
wesley12106
Member #23,828

Num Posts: 331

Now I have to buy DVD's =/
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Can someone upload the audio for this and send me a PM? Thanks
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

@ Flick, I don't see it at AC/DC Fans.net (the audio mp4 link at least).
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Here you go peoples,just saw this: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Then juicy part can be viewed at the 9:30 mark, on Part 2 for those who wanna hear about Brian meeting up with Mal and Angus and the details on the next album, (don't get too excited lol) But it's still a nice beam of hope,and he seems very enthusiastic about continuing :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks for the link Flick, just converted the file to .wav audio format. Nice artwork also ;) BTW, if anyone wants this in audio format to burn to a cd-r as I do with all interviews from the band, shoot me a PM. Scott
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

great! thnx for the link.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I thought this show was all in all excellent to watch and watched it again just a minute ago to see if I missed anything the first time. I did notice an error on Eddie's part when he was trying to guess the 10 studio albums which Brian sang on and that on 'Who Made Who', he said 'Steven Spileberg's Who Made Who' when in fact Stephen King directed that film. Had to laugh since I do not think Spielberg would have done a film like that, however he did do an excellent film titled 'Duel' about a runaway truck on the prowl.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Did you also catch Don's slip up? When they where discussing the best Bon era album, he names Bad Boy Boogie as a song from Powerage, lol To beat it all, he even claimed Powerage was his favorite album, haha
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ lol now that you mention it, I thought something did not sound right when Dave stated this, but I did not catch it!!!!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.