high voltage live 1992

musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

does anyone know where the 10:33 high voltage come from
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

We haven't figured that one out yet: http://acdc-bootlegs.com/specials/livealbumlocations/
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

It wouldn't surprise me if it was a comp track...combination of multiple concerts. I had a CD a while back (gave it away) that had two live bonus tracks on it (one of those Greatest Hits CDs) and the CD insert itself said that the tracks were recorded at three different concerts. Same thing with a live CD I have, sounds like one concert, but recorded at two different concerts (in two DIFFERENT areas). You go from hearing a guy introducing the band in a faded manner in some European language (I want to say Dutch) to having the singer place Nashville in the song...bit of a trip they took there...huh? So yeah, it could very well be a comp live track.
Daniel78
Member #23,593

Num Posts: 24

with all my respect: i didn't understand a single word of you :)
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

The short version of my previous post: It might be from a couple different concerts, just edited together...or may be "faked" live. Both are extremely easy to do for a talented producer. I do have a CD that was recorded from two different concerts, but sounds as if it is one concert (no faded endings to the intermediate songs).
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

22) TNT Jun 22, 1991 Edmonton, AB, Canada .. i was at this gig and i don't think tnt is from that gig but just my thinking. Both are extremely easy to do for a talented producer. travishayes89 you correct

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.