Forum

Forum

December Newsletter

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I finally have a little time to post a thread after reading the December newsletter Nate sent out and I wanted to take the time to thank Nate and everyone who made this site such a wonderful one over the last 8 years. This site has a lot of information which for an avid AC/DC fan like myself have found very useful and is full of history dating from the Bon era to the Brian era, both which is full of fabulous albums by both members. AC/DC Bootlegs.com is a place I like to come to every day to see the Item Of The Day, view great posts by a wonderful array of members from all over the world, and try to add info to the site as well. If I have a bad day, I throw in one of my favorite AC/DC albums and visit the site to do some chatting or browsing past threads. I commend Nate for sticking with his guns and not shutting down the site because of past conflicts with the lawsuit and all. I myself along with many others here enjoy this site and would have been sad to see the site shut down, but glad Nate decided to keep it running giving us many years of treats and oppurtunities to share the music and material of AC/DC. Also, I love the BOTM 'Aftershocks v.2.0' for December and also wanted to thank Nate for posting this since I always wanted to add this to my collection of boots and now can do so thanks to BN. Sounds like Nate has some great stuff ahead for us all, and the new year will be interesting now that Brian has announced there will be another album in the works. Thanks again Nate and looking forward to everyone's contributions, posts, links, etc. here which is appreciated and definitely enjoyed by myself ;) Scott
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

How do you get the newsletter?
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ AngusRudd, it comes to your e-mail you opened your account here on the forum as a member. Mine goes to my Yahoo addy, so check any e-mail accounts you have open or the one you added when joining here ;)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Shakedown since you take interest in rare AC/DC items you can also have a look at this thread for a strange one that hasn't been identified official yet: http://acdc-bootlegs.com/forum/?messageid=30022
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ Thanks Sapator, I remember your thread on this one which seems like a very rare gem. And to top it off it is a BIB boot which is a real gem, that is if it is an official boot!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I changed my email for my account so I'm guessing that doesn't change the address the newsletter is sent too
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ I would send Nate a PM and ask him about it. I know this is my second newsletter I received through my e-mail, not PM so if you changed your e-mail, it should have been sent to that one. Hope you get it bro, they are nice to read on upcoming site projects and material Nate is working on along with some info already posted here on the forum like the Giveaway, etc. ;)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.