Forum

Forum

Ac/DC intreractive presskit 2001 interview.

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Hey. I have this presskit from Germany and there is an interview in it that i cannot pinpoint on youtube.Has this interview being surfaced?I mean the presskit is rare but the interview i don't know.Here is a sample. [Link Removed by Admin]
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Sap, is this the Open Air 2001 German Interactive Presskit with a 29 track video interview with Angus + Brian?
sapator
Member #210

Yeah.Has the interview being circulated?
sapator
Member #210

I see Nate has it here on cd-r so probably someone made a full copy and circulated it. http://www.acdc-bootlegs.com/BigNate/index.php?pageid=A&year=2001
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

I watched the little sample you posted (thanks BTW) and judging from the background and visual aspects of the interview, I never saw this one on Youtube. I checked and so far I did not find anything. Trying to see if this one comes up on any dvd boots or on the web and will let you know. Nice presskit and definitely rare IMHO.
sapator
Member #210

Hmm.Not full copy if it's only audio but nevertheless the interview is out.
sapator
Member #210

Shakedown no problem, just the good ol' faithful sap, well until someone pissed me of and and well you know.Hulk time.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Yeah, the link you posted also came up when I did a search which I noticed was on cd-r, not dvd, so like you mentioned someone ripped it to audio. Nice to see the full video interview of this. maybe someday...
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

"just the good ol' faithful sap, well until someone pissed me of and and well you know.Hulk time." lol!
Dirty Eye
Member #640

Num Posts: 334

I have a full copy of the cd-rom. The interview is a official promo made for TV stations worldwide.
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

@ Dirty Eye, Are you able to share the full copy with the Riff Raff? That would be awesome if you shared a link. Please inform. Thanks
sapator
Member #210

Just to clarify, the presskit is not a cd-rom it's an official silver cd. Also to my knowledge this was issues for Germany only not worldwide i don't know German to translate everything but on the inlay it specifies only German gig's.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ I think what acdc74 was getting at was if the presskit audio which was circulated as a cd-r such as is listed in Nate's Wanted List is able to be shared. I too would like to get this on cd-r ;)
sapator
Member #210

I don't think so, there is an EastWest,RTL,VH-1 and MTV label.Also the cd states the usual Unauthorizec copying,Public performance blablah forbidden.Now that i think of it,the sample i gave is forbidden also so for the site shake(personally i don't give a f#ck about this forbidden bs) i will pm Nate to remove it.
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Pulled the link at Sapator's request. Sap, if you still want to share the sample, please post that you're willing to share via PM.
sapator
Member #210

If Dirty Eye doesn't upload it then i'll do it when i get a chance.
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

Thanks Sapator or Dirty Eye. Whoever posts the upload link first. Again, thank you very much. Scotty from Detroit
Dirty Eye
Member #640

If you guys really wanted it then your wish is granted! Will share it on jamtothis.com. First I have to take a look where I stored the disc in my collection lol Will post a link shortly...
Dirty Eye
Member #640

There it is guys, I have changed my mind about the torrent site and simply used megaupload. Enjoy! [Link Removed by Admin]
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

Sorry guys, as far as I know this is official. Please PM Dirty Eye for the download link.
Dirty Eye
Member #640

Didn't know not to post that kind of link and totally forgot that it incl. the official stiff upper lip promo video. PM me!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Thanks Dirty Eye ;)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.