Forum

Forum

3 years and the memory is still fresh

ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

It has been 3 years tonight since I saw this concert. And almost to the exact hour it started. When I had found out that AC/DC was not only coming with a new album, but also touring, I was ecstatic, thrilled, and couldn't wait to see them. Once I had purchased my tickets and received them I was counting down the days. Dec 6th started out like any other day but there was just this feeling in me that this day wasn't going to be like any other. I spent all day amping my friends and I about the concert all day. Then I went home, changed into my favorite AC/DC shirt and started on to the gang ridden city that is Inglewood, CA. Once we pulled up to the venue, we had this amazing parking spot right behind the merchandise booth and quickly got a lanyard for the ticket, the light up horns, and a concert shirt. All well spent money. Once we had gotten into our seats, we gawked at how close we were and how awesome this night was gonna be. Once the house lights went dark for the opening band The Answer, my uncle decided it was a great time to get a beer. The line was really long so I missed most of their show. 30 min later their off the stage and the crews are changing over the stage. Once they had left there was this electricity in the air as it got closer to 9pm. Then behind us a bunch of people started a AC/DC chant so I thought was really cool. And not 30 seconds after the chant stopped, house lights out, massive roar from the crowd, and the video intro started. The concert was everything I had hoped for and then some. I dont care what anyone has to say about it, but the intro was epic. For the next two hours or so AC/DC had us in their grasp and didn't let go. Playing my favorite songs, watching my heroes at work just rocking out and doing what they do best was a massive treat. Still 3 years on, my ears are constantly ringing and I was changed for the good. Although I've seen them a total of three times, and the second being better than the first, I will always have that cool December night fresh in my memory.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Unfortunately i have seen them touring before 2008 so i had the opportunity to compare.For me the last tour just didn't happen, i have erased it from my memory after all,you know, that happened.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

great rudd, :))) now,just gettin ready to rock and gettin ready to roll once again! they will record a new album and there will be a new world tour! :))) I'm,already,saving money for their europian tour as I did on their last tour..... SALUTE YOU!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.