Forum

Forum

LOL!Thank you funny ebay seller!

sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Ah,it was a good laughter! http://www.ebay.com/itm/ac-dc-no-bull-box-set-live-cd-very-rare-/250953770434?pt=CD&hash=item3a6e02a5c2 So he also needs 13Euros for shipping.Come on man do me a 3 Euros discount!Lol.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ I think he should offer free shipping for you Sap!! lol!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

199 Euros just for a dvd,cd+poster?????????!!! WASTE Ο' ΜΟΝΕΥ! sorry ebay but I'm saving my money for the next AC/DC's tour....
sapator
Member #210

Nothing wrong to spend 200Euros on a cd if you know which one. I could spend it on this item but the seller won't discount me the 3euros so now i am mad and i won't get it!... I'll just go to my vhs drawer and have a loook and....Ahhh there it is.Yep sorry ebay funny person i had this one and i forgot,but i can offer to sell it to you for 100Euros so you can sell it back for 200Euros and make a profit! Should i mail him than now?...Hmmm. :)
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

...pointless... if you already have this one theres no reason(I think) buying it again... and there's nothing special on this item... ok,thnx technology,everybody can make this shit burning cd and dvd as well. btw,is this an official release? just wondering...
sapator
Member #210

It's official but it's worth a lot less.I was joking about buying it of course :) Ye everyone can make cd's and dvd's so that's why some of us here report fake item sellers.Silver cd's is another story, i think it doesn't worth the effort to replicate cost-wise.I could think only of a handful of DC items that would be worth to be replicated in silver disc so there would be profit involved. Of course there is another category, the one that our lively funny ebay seller falls into.Those seller just overate an item's price 500 to 1000% and they always describe it as very rare, ultra rare,rare!!!!!!! etc. Those are my no1 hated.I usually post emails to them offering to give another copy of the item they sell on half the price they sell it so they can make a profit ;) I never got a positive response ;(
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

fuckin right and true! thats why I stop bying those "rare" items. I just download them(when I find 'em).ok its not the same,you know,about the art works and stuff like that..but,hey...I save money for beers,sluts and "stuff"... hahaha :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ Same here bro, I download my boots since one can never trust a seller when it comes to "rare" items unless you ask someone with knowledge like Sap, NP, Nate, or others who know about these things ;)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.