Forum

Forum

G'NR Whole Lotta Rosie Question & Download

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Hey everyone, so in labeling my stuff in itunes from the internet, I stumbled across the fact that Guns 'N Roses single for Welcome to the Jungle was backed with a (live) cover of Whole Lotta Rosie. I have this boot of theirs which is Lies & Dollars which contains a soundboard recording of it... and was wondering if this was the recording on that single or if it was another, and if it's another, someone could give a link for a download. Also, I uploaded this version I have for anyone who wants it; it is a 320 kbps .mp3 file (no lossless sorry), but it is an extremely nice recording for anyone who doesn't have it. Thanks in advance! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K7N8BUEA
RnRDamnation
Member #254

Num Posts: 798

Hey: The Axl Rose Solo Project (AKA GNR 2011) is covering Riff Raff and Axl's random and chaotic enough to do a pretty awesome job at it: I'd love to hear Axl do this with Slash, Izzy and the rest of the 1992 lineup...
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

^ Izzy was out of the band by then. they were playing with Gilby in rhythm at that point.
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

They've cover Rosie for many years now,the furthest going back to 1987. They released it officially on the EP Guns N' Roses Live From The Jungle and yes the current line up play a pretty good Riff Riff!!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.