Forum

Forum

Rock In Rio 85 Globo TV Broadcast

SG/LP
Member #25,567

Num Posts: 21

Hey everyone, I'm a new a member (although i'd been on the site a lot before joining), and with flickofthedunderdeeds, the two of us plan on releasing a new fresh bootleg of Rock In Rio 85, as we both think it was one of Brian's best vocal performances. Here is the cover done (by me) http://tinyurl.com/3q7gmqb But the thing is, is that we need the best video source we can get for the dvd, and i was wondering if anyone had or knew about the Rock In Rio Globo TV Broadcast, because it has the best overall quality. But if everyone could help on this one it would be most appreciated!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Welcome aboard the 'Rock N' Roll Train' and sounds like a wonderful project you + Flick are working on. Hopefully a good video is available for this ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Ah yeah, it had slipped my mind man, glad you popped in! haha Hopefully someone here can help us out dude.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Just sent you guys a link to the only download I have of this, so not sure if this is what you want, but worth a try ;)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I have it on dvd but the sound always crack and hiss.Is there something i should look on the movie to identify if it's the globo TV you are looking for?
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Looks like this Sap: I appreciate the link ShakeDown,but it's a bit worse quality than I'd like it to be, and It's also in .avi I was looking for .VOB files lol
Jeffro
Member #25,055

Num Posts: 623

i own a copy of the rio 85 tv ...not the avi links but pure video ts...clear as day ...all though i will not have a pc till this cummin monday so then i see if you guys still need help with this dvd an all get a copy to shakdown....jeffro
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Sounds good arya, no rush :)
sapator
Member #210

ok will have a look tommorow
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

@ Flick "I appreciate the link ShakeDown,but it's a bit worse quality than I'd like it to be,and It's also in .avi I was looking for .VOB files lol" Gotcha Flick, figured it wasn't the best quality one out there ;) @araya "an all get a copy to shakdown....jeffro" Thanks Jeffro, much appreciated ;)
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

That's alright, at least you gave it a shot. Been working on the Irvine Meadows show lately,(which I did just have tested for lossless,and it passed might I add :) Anyways, Just about got it all uploaded to Youtube, then I'll have it to megaupload and here. Just thought I'd let you all know.
sapator
Member #210

Won't happen till Monday btw.I'm not at Sapator headquarters inc due to Xmas recolatorium memorandum.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

^ lol!!
SG/LP
Member #25,567

Num Posts: 21

thanks so much guys, arya925 if you could pm me a link or something with the iso/ video ts folders that would so great!

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.