Forum

Forum

Return Of The Phoenix?

A Touch Too Much
Member #25,583

Num Posts: 9

Hello everyone; I have liked AC/DC for a while now... few years since I was introduced by my best friend. I love them so much but I want to hear more of them, and I found the things like Rockin' In The Parlour and great live shows.. I'm glad I stumbled across this site as it is really cool. I am currently looking for the Return of the Phoenix show with the show and all the bonus things at the end I've seen. In a lossless format I think?? Where it has perfect quality?? Thank you!! Long live AC/DC!!! :D
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Welcome aboard Touch, another U.S. fan, cool, You will love it here. I learned a lot by joining here from my favorite band and have heard some interesting tracks and boots I never knew existed. Site also has very knowledgeable riff raff and boot collectors. Sent you a PM for the 'Return Of The Phoenix' boot which is an awesome boot BTW ;) Enjoy the forum, Scott
A Touch Too Much
Member #25,583

Num Posts: 9

Thank you!! I can't wait to sit down and listen to it!!! I hope to enjoy it a lot! :D
SG/LP
Member #25,567

Num Posts: 21

hey what do u guys think of this cover Live In Phoenix http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4515/acdc2pa.jpg i modified another boot's cover because i thought that this deserved better artwork than it had

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.