Forum

Forum

Merry Christmas

todds68camaro
Member #8,579

Num Posts: 62

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe holiday period.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating and hope everyone gets a little AC/DC in their stocking this year!!!
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Merry Christmas to all, Happy Holidays to those celebrating something else :) Hope all is well,and remember to stay safe,traffic is terrible this time of the year. Have A Drink On Me
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ That is why I don't travel, I let them come to me ;)
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Merry Christmas to everyone. My dose of AC/DC comes in the Monopoly Edition for me and my dad this year
A Touch Too Much
Member #25,583

Num Posts: 9

A Very Merry Christmas to everyone out there and a happy holiday season and New Year!!!! Good times to you all this month!!
BonScott46t80
Member #4,095

Num Posts: 291

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

I'm wishing to all AC/DC HEADS/members of ac/dc-bootlegs: MERRY BOOZEMAS AND A HIGH VOLTAGE YEAR! 21 gun salute! AC/DC4LIFE!
ruddisgod667
Member #20,171

Num Posts: 328

so my dose of AC/DC this christmas was getting backtracks from my girlfriend. Its an ok boxset. the amp sucks. it cuts between clean and distortion way too much. its either the amp or my cord so when i get a new cord ill see. but i like the tattoo and the let there be rock poster. the book is awesome. lots of good pics. only let down was not many quality shots of Phil playing. But I love some of the backstage/candid shots of the band. Haven't watched or listened to any of the discs yet because I dont have a stereo or a good computer to do it.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.