Forum

Forum

world premiere broadcast of Bonfire

jessestorozuk
Member #20,764

Num Posts: 380

does anyone have the world premiere broadcast of bonfire (download links/torrent) i have ballbreaker and stiff upper lip here is one on ebay http://www.ebay.ca/itm/AC-DC-BONFIRE-PR-CASSETTE-HELLS-KITCHEN-NYC-HALLOWEEN-NIGHT-1997-/320820534820?pt=Music_Cassettes&hash=item4ab264de24 thx!!!!
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

nope jess and i don't have ballbreaker either. but bonfire would nice to add to the collect hope some person inbox's you with a link for it or the cassette by postal mail.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

Album Network issued a show on cd labeled "BONFIRE/HIGH VOLTAGE" in November 1997.I'm not aware of any other show on cd(and probably non exists) from the network at that time dealing with Bonfire.I don't deal with cassettes so having in mind that this one is probably only taped i cannot help.
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

But...You could buy it ;)
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

I put a bid in on it, will share it if I end up winning. Also checking my files. I know I have something related to Bonfire, but it may just be the In the Studio Sap mentioned.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Nate, could you share the 'Razors Edge' Promo Interview???
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Guys, this show was broadcasted and streamed on AC/DC's 'SFX Radio" and a cassette is available on the internet (Ebay). Here is a link with more info on their broadcast premiere shows: http://www.allbusiness.com/technology/software-services-applications/6392040-1.html
acdc74
Member #760

Num Posts: 1,069

The one that I have is the Howard Stern Bonfire Special from NY, NY. Track 1 is 12:57 long. Track 2 is 9;20 which includes YSMANL radio performance. Is this something different than what I have?
BigNate
Member #1

Num Posts: 1,776

I didn't win the Bonfire cassette guys, sorry. Someone outbid me toward the end and I wasn't able to get online to try and beat him. Hopefully it'll turn up somewhere.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.