Forum

Forum

Bon Scott Figurine/Action Figure

AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Anyone know if they created a Bon Scott Figurine or Action???I know they have a Angus and Brian one and Malcolm but did they ever make one for Bon???They really should if they didn't. I was playing AC/DC Monopoly with my dad today and we hated the figurines they choose. The Cannon and Bell were the best but they should've had an SG, Bon Scott statue duckwalking Angus, Blow-up Rosie...They really didn't give Bon much attention either in the game, he's not even on the box or the board!!!!!They kind of pissed me off, an AC/DC fan should've designed the game and then Hasbro published it but that's Sony for ya. Back to the main topic, anyone know of a Bon figure?I want to use it for Monopoly lol, I know it's a stupid reason but I would also love to have one
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^Yeah, I too was not thrilled with the layout + pawns created for this game. It all boils down to fucking Sony, assholes, bitches, cunts, fuckers, whores, morons, jerks, idiots, wannabes, skanks, whores, etc!! I only bought this to hopefully hold on to this and years down the road when these Sony fucks are 90 years old, I will send them a get well package in the hospital when they are fucking dying as a "thank you" for the years of shit they put out ;)
BrianJohnson888
Member #1,588

Num Posts: 307

IT'S NOT A DOLL MOM! IT'S AN ACTION FIGURE! But yes I too would like a wee Bon to go with little Angus and tiny Brian.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.