Forum

Forum

AC/DC Guitar Case Box

ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

In light of Sapator's new fake Ebay find, I came across this recently and although I must say it is very nice, was wondering if this was indeed a legit release or something slapped together by someone looking to make a profit? I have never seen this one before, but think it is different and cool, and similiar to the Backtracks release with the amp. http://www.minilps.net/ac-dc/guitar-case-box-acdc-box
meanstreak64
Member #14,848

Num Posts: 43

This indeed is a legit item. This was a limited edition guitar case box set in Japan back in 2008. I just saw one listed on eBay for $1900.00. Crazy! The URL you listed has all the info on these CDs and also how to avoid getting ripped off with fakes. Happy New Year to all!
meanstreak64
Member #14,848

Num Posts: 43

Here is the URL for the listing of the AC/DC CDs: http://www.minilps.net/index.php?keyword=AC%2FDC&option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

It's legit from Sony Music Japan.Seriously doubt it's worth the high prices they are selling it.Although i have some mini lp's from this set(as promos) and i can say that it's probably the best job Sony ever did on a cd.So it goes for 750-1300$ it's only worth if you want all the mini lp's but even to me that is a little excessive.It's not rare, just expensive.
sapator
Member #210

Also the list meanstreak64 provided has the mini lp's that although nice put out, probably the least important Japan cd's concerning their collecting value.
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Thanks guys for the links and info. I do not think I will ever own this due to the price this is going for, but cool to see anyways ;)
sapator
Member #210

Trust me, you are not missing on anything important. :)

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.