Forum

Forum

Alright Tonight

Hells Death
Member #24,593

Num Posts: 331

Ok, so I was actually able to almost completely isolate the vocals. Best I ever could, about 80-85%, at least, put them over everything. Finally found a lossless source for these and mixed this fairly ok. Let It Loose is a lot harder because Brian's vocals already have quite a bit a echo to it, and it's hard to remix it. But I put it up on youtube, tell me how better it sounds to you guys.
Hells Death
Member #24,593

My bad.... I am so sorry guys, I was comparing mine with other versions.... Wow, I feel like an idiot :P Sorry Flick. Here's mine
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Not bad, you can actually make out what he is singing which compared to the original, is a lot better. These demos sometimes are tricky to get them to sound better, but all you can do is do the best you can and for this one, pretty good. Nice job ;)
Hells Death
Member #24,593

If anyone wants to try and mess around with this anymore, be my guest. Here's my vocal mix where I brought the vocals up and the vocals and left all the instruments as quiet as I could... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1KC4IZXT As well as here's the original demo recording... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EARC9DMP Both in lossless .flac
Hells Death
Member #24,593

And thanks Shakedown, you're right, the best we can do is the best we can get
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Much better than my crack at it, lol Nice job.
travishayes89
Member #8,722

Num Posts: 1,131

Would love to hear a full band attempt at doing a multi-track recording of the song...just to see how it'd work with proper mixing. Man, we probably missed out on a great song...
nitroangus23
Member #22,835

Num Posts: 1,486

Me too, If we could someone to work out the parts as close as possible and mix an instrumental it would be great! Someone like Solodallas or matirocker to do the guitars, Just need a good drummer and bassist :)
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

I can do drums!!!!I would love to play with solodallas and mati!!!
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

thanks hells death for this . hells death, flick aka powerage78 ,mati , and other i don't know there names. i am so far below your league in mixing audio . thanks for the urls hells death i am give it a try . i did a rock n roll train live remix if anyone is interested i will upload it . most of all thanks for sharing i thought you brought out the lyrics a lot.
musicdreams7999
Member #24,670

Num Posts: 517

AC/DC Alright Tonight Demo HD (AUDIO) here is mine

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.