Forum

Forum

Hello from Australia.

FoundationShaker
Member #25,602

Num Posts: 36

Hi everyone! Just discovered this site and what a discovery! Will have hours of fun surfing through this. I'm a 43 year old and been a fan pretty much from when the band started when I was 6. Never got to see them until '88 but now have seen them 11 times including all 3 Melbourne shows on the Black Ice tour. My fave album is Flick Of The Switch but love all the Bon era and fave songs are Landslide, Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be, Shake A Leg, Let Me Put My Love Into You, Overdose, Evil Walks,Riff Raff, Shoot To Thrill and Down Payment Blues. Would love to hear from other fans and hope to be able to catch up with some of you through this site! Cheers!!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

welcome man :) this is really a great site made by Nate :) cheers to him,you n all the ACDCHEADS on this site :)
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

Welcome to the site FoundationShaker and as Send4theman stated, this is a fantastic site done by Nate and lots of great people here who have many answers to your questions. Great to have you here ;) BTW, nice avatar pic, love it!
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

ShakedownIce, I have this pic on me FB page called "Ac/dc4life" :) dedicated to AC/DC! :) so if you're interesting,and all the ACDCHEADS round here,your welcome :) salute you!
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

^ Thanks, would make a great screensaver!!
FoundationShaker
Member #25,602

Num Posts: 36

Checked out the FB page, that's really really cool!! I'm not on FB but still enjoyed the page. I just found the pic on google images, had never seen it before but I nearly wet myself when I found it, haha:)) Thanks for the welcome guys. Hope to chat with you sometime.
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

Welcome.This is the best AC/DC Site out-there when searching for material

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.