Forum

Forum

Fire Your Guns Bootleg

Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

Num Posts: 903

http://www.badboyboogie.de/bootlegs/950.html [Admin Note: This link is NSFW & contains old school nudity] is this a complete show or various recordings during "THE RAZORS EDGE world tour" ? thnx and salute! :)
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

I believe various recordings.For those always comes last.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

yeah,right Sap, I've got "Fire your guns" from Paris and there the same mistake 1st LP have the "second" part of the show.it begins with "Hells Bells". as for this one you're right,but this lp have these lines: "this genuine recording features a complete show during their 1990/91 world tour" and thats I'm wondering..if its a complete show,where is from? I'm listen it over n over again but cant understand anyhting form Brian's salutes on "back in black" & "for those about to rock": "Brian:...we salute you,??? ...we saute you!" ....I still buy bootlegs lps/cds n I dont wanna buy the same (cuz they're too many with a different cover,but with the same show" and when I buy a bootleg LP/CD I go by the date of the show..thats why I'm asking for... thnx btw :)))
fredperry
Member #23,408

Num Posts: 86

I think the content is the same as http://www.badboyboogie.de/bootlegs/968.html but with messed up tracks, I have this one. Check this: Brian says How you doing Detroit? before Back in Black. Brian says We salute you Detroit during For Those About to Rock.
Coco Bloco
Member #18,937

no Fred....isn't this one. I have Detroit's show (Auburn Hills,24/11/1990) too. ..but this maybe,as Sapator said,is from various recordings...
ShakedownIce
Member #25,433

Num Posts: 1,668

I too was always wondering which gig this boot is from and thought it was from Detroit since Brian says 'Detroit' a couple of times as Fred mentioned. After listening to that Detroit concert closely, this is not the one and some tracks from that show were most likely used, but not all. Hopefully one day we can find out which tracks were from what shows, but would take some time to do.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.