Forum

Forum

AC/DC pinball machine

SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Oh yeah, if I had 8 grand lying around I'd totally get one of these http://www.sternpinball.com/Games/acdc-pro.aspx
sapator
Member #210

Num Posts: 1,619

When i was younger i had an addiction with pinball.There was specifically a mars attack pinball that i will constantly make all the stages and leave it with a dozen of extra balls to some random guy in the arcade because i had to go to school or University.So i usually don't go around pinball machines because i get that scratch i have to itch and even a Euro counts these days.The DC one, i see it has a lot of space before the first bumpers that would make it very speedy and easy to bump it a bit if they don't make it tilt very easily.TILT,GORGAR GORGAR!Ehm,sorry helloween anthem there for pinball's.
SGthunder33
Member #23,974

Num Posts: 154

Haha so I guess you could say that if you got that pinball machine we'd never hear from you again...
sapator
Member #210

Ok with all honesty if i was from 15 to 18yold i think i would be lost from 6 months to a year from anything and anyone anywhere.Now i would probably been gone for a month so don't temp me because i have and addiction,ok,and and and i am sick and and my hands tremble and i have to play the f#cking thing!So don't get me near one of these!!
AngusRudd1019
Member #25,163

Num Posts: 393

If I had 8 grand I would buy that as well. The fact that it has so many features and the art is amazing.
sapator
Member #210

If i had 8 grand i would have bought booze, drink it all and died in my own vomit as Bon did.Or spend it on women, drink and died in my own vomit.That's better.

Post a Reply

You must be signed in to post a response. Sign in here.